Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 26 reviews

3.1
Bob McKay
  1. "Love working here!"

I have been working at Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Professional development opportunities, Young Professionals Network, great career path options and the benefits are awesome!

Cons

Some of the systems and processes are difficult to navigate and a bit outdated, but we're moving in the right direction

Advice to Management

There is a difference between professional development and career path training. Some employees are perfectly comfortable in their same position without looking to grow to a new position, but that doesn't mean they don't want or need additional training opportunities for improving themselves. Growth benefits everyone!

Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union2018-12-07

December 10, 2018Organizational Effectiveness Consultant

We are so glad to hear that you love working here and are taking advantage of some of the great programs that we offer! As always, we take employee advice to heart and would be happy to chat further about any development or training needs you may need. Please reach out to the ...

2. "Company Review"

I have been working at Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union full-time

Pros

The work environment is very positive.

Cons

Open later hours that most Credit Unions and Banks

Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union2018-12-28

December 31, 2018Organizational Effectiveness Consultant

Thank you for recognizing that we strive to ensure we create a positive work environment! Please do not hesitate to reach out to the OE team with any other input, recommendations, or questions.

3. "Unorganized, Human Resources to the managers pull policy to fit themselves."

Former Employee - Contact Center Agent in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union full-time for more than a year

Pros

They help the community. Definitely only concerned about the member

Cons

Not concerned at all with your well being mentally. Will create false ways to write you up. When bringing the situation to upper management nothing and I mean nothing gets done.

Advice to Management

Get involved make changes. You can't change a culture if HR doesnt change.

Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union2018-09-04

September 6, 2018Organizational Effectiveness Consultant

Thank you for this feedback. Yes, we are certainly invested in our communities and care deeply about our members as well as our employee success. Thus, we do take our employee culture very seriously, including addressing employee concerns, and would like to hear more about your specific ...

"Think twice!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Pros

Good benefits, great upper Management that is making great changes to bring the company to current standards.

Cons

Cut throat, employees don’t respect each other, overworked and work/life balance is non existent. Managers are untrained and are only out for themselves and stepping on whomever to climb the ladder. Promotions within the company are over looked and go outside the company to hire. Loss of talent due to the actions of vindictive management. Management does not care about the concerns of the employee. Systems are cumbersome...

Advice to Management

Look around at the talent you are losing due the the lack of proper supervisors, get a harassment/bullying policy in place with the proper training for all employees to abide by and discipline the employees when the policy is not followed.

Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union2018-08-03

August 7, 2018Organizational Effectiveness Consultant

Thank you for this feedback. We are glad to hear you felt we have strong benefits and upper management. We take our employee culture very seriously and would like to hear more about your concerns. If you would like to have a conversation about this further, please feel free to reach ...

5. "Wonderful Experience"

I worked at Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Everyone I worked with was kind and supportive, and the CEO made sure to plan events that made people feel welcomed and part of the team. The part-time salary and benefits were great for me, especially as a college student.

Cons

There's a big push for selling products, which could be frustrating at times.

Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union2018-03-19
  6. "A company who still "does the right thing" and truly values both employees and members"

Current Employee - Branch Manager

I have been working at Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent benefits Autonomy Adaptable and open to change Work-Life Balance Employees' opinions are highly valued Employees are encouraged to "do the right thing" for their co-workers and members A rare company that actually treats their core values as more than a marketing slogan

Cons

Member service platform technology is outdated and cumbersome-- this has been recognized and changes are in process to address these issues but there are many pain points in the interim The company is working to update its process of providing resources to member facing agents but information remains difficult to access as the company tries to support different time zones across the country

Advice to Management

Continue to re-evaluate and invest in the resources available to your member-facing staff, they are required to wear many hats, oftentimes all at once- your member's satisfaction (and your success) depends their ability to access assistance and information with ease.

Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union2018-01-24

"Change is a coming"

I have been working at Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union full-time

Pros

Good benefits, and some motivation building

Cons

Loyalty means nothing anymore. Too much turnover anymore. It used to be under 7%.

Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union2017-08-29

"Changes"

Pros

The benefits, hours, and employee appreciation events are all great.

Cons

I wouldn't recommend working here until the changes fully take effect. Everything is up in the air - jobs, a brand new building that will likely cause a culture shift, organizational restructuring, etc.

Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union2017-08-29

"It's a job!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

This company attracts great and innovative talent because of their heritage however they don't retain it (I'll mention more in the cons). Benefits are decent however they effect employee pay rate. Don't expect to be particularly satisfied for long.

Cons

This company has all the appearances of trying to improve but they continuously fall short on fundamentals. They have very bad internal communication. Neither upper management nor HR acts on ideas or criticisms even though they have policies for such things. The truly innovative people in this company are at the bottom and what's innovation without the possibility of execution? People are promoted to management out of...

Advice to Management

The company will continue to just chug along inauthentically unless they start to notice unique talent and retain/value it (and I'm not talking the people they've hand picked to work on "teams" that have complimentary viewpoints). There just isn't a genuine vision for that so it will remain "just a job" for most people that get hired there.

Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union2017-06-07

"Exhausted"

Pros

Benefits are awesome, no cost medical, life, etc. Good vacation time but if you're salary the sick days are vague and there is no PTO. If you want a day off you use your vacation time.

Cons

Work/life balance is non-existent. Promises are made and not kept. Poor management is kept and no improvement is made in that area.

Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union2017-05-08