Anjaneyap Global Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.8
Sundeep K. Bhandal

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Marketing team is very hard working" (in 5 reviews)

• "They provide professional training for a month before they put you in the market" (in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • "Be nice to yourself and stay away from this poisoned company" (in 3 reviews)

• "Still in the first stages of a Startup" (in 2 reviews)

1. "Benefits"

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst/PM in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst/PM in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Anjaneyap Global full-time

Pros

The compensation and benefits are great.
    the HR team is very helping.

Cons

They don't give dental insurance

2. "Excellent employer offering rewarding career opportunities!"

I have been working at Anjaneyap Global full-time

Pros

Excellent benefits, dedicated management staff, advancement/educational opportunities.

Cons

No cons till this date

"Don't believe the 5 star reviews!!! This company is the WORST you can come across"

I worked at Anjaneyap Global full-time

Pros

None. Entering minimal required words for 'Pros'. Its a joke,

Cons

Everything else! Paychecks do not come on time; they will lie to you about your sponsorship
    All the 5 star reviews are most likely posted by their own fake profiles
    Do NOT believe any of them! I've had first hand experience where I was told "We've made enough money off you on your OPT; you're not worth filing for visa. Go back to India you're useless to us now"

Advice to Management

Don't ruin people's careers & LIVES!!

4. "Project Coordinator"

Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Milpitas, CA
    Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Milpitas, CA

I have been working at Anjaneyap Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

What an amazing environment one feels at Anjaneyap and more than adequate resources and the perfect staff that one will need to excel in their goals for their career.
    Now the main player in that company: Sushant Malik, that is some serious workaholic employee who has immense work/life balance a human can possibly achieve in that company.

Cons

They should stop ordering Pizzas on Wednesday, although we are obviously thankful for that too. However, we will definitely feel better to eat even the same menu that was ordered last Wednesday.

5. "Nice to place to get a start"

Current Employee - Business Analyst
    Current Employee - Business Analyst

I have been working at Anjaneyap Global full-time

Pros

Training is extensive and thorough, gives you a confidence to face your interview.
    Marketing is really good, helps you in interview prep and keeps you motivated until you get a project.
    HR is responsive and paperworks are thorough.

Cons

Starting pay is pretty less. But with time, it will be incremented.

6. "Helping OPT Students start their career in US"

Current Employee - Trainee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Trainee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Anjaneyap Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Free Housing in California: You will have a roommate but the apartments are great.
    Good Professional Training: BA Teacher is amazing with deep understanding of IT industry.
    They have good relationships with few clients and most of the students gets placed in 3-4 months.
    Free food on Wednesday and overall relaxed environment

Cons

All the cons that come with Desi Consulting firms
    Pay is little less at start

7. "Great company to work with"

I have been working at Anjaneyap Global full-time

Pros

Marketing team is very hard working .
    They even help with interview preparation

Cons

Training is too long and time consuming but at the end of the day it helps when you are on the project.

8. "A very competitive company in its class."

I have been working at Anjaneyap Global full-time

Pros

The training for for business analyst is superb that gives that cutting edge to the candidates to crack any interview.
    The clients are growing and so are the opportunities for employees that are off project.
    The marketing team is working very hard (even on the weekends).
    Free lunch every Wednesday if you are at the facility (indian style pizza sucks though)

Cons

Pay is very less for initial months but again job security is assured.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

"Beware!! This company can put your career in JEOPARDY..."

I have been working at Anjaneyap Global full-time

Pros

Training for freshers who are on OPT...

Cons

This company sucks BIG TIME and is based on LIES!!

How they Operate:

1) Hiring: They hire only international students from universities and exploit them because they are on OPT and need of an immediate job and Visa to stay in USA

2) Training: Trained only in BA and QA which are common skills.

3) Marketing: After 6 weeks of training, the marketing team (bunch of idiots who couldn't land a job for themselves) try to place them with opportunities in DICE, Monster, LinkedIn etc. The Marketing team is being told by the CEO/Management to fake their resumes (years of experience, skills etc), change their LEGAL STATUS (OPT EAD is changed to GC EAD and students who are not Citizens are being forced to call themselves one). DOB is changed. Information on Driving licenses get tweaked. They only do Corp to Corp and tell the naive students that they have direct clients. The companies that they work with are oblivious of these facts and do business with them. Doing so, this company is putting the careers of many in jeopardy as faking resumes, legal documents etc is a felony and can land them in trouble and also in JAIL. These students are paid only a chunk of what the management makes for the first year. (30-40%) For e.g. they pay students $27.5/hr but they are placed at $60+/hr. The Marketing team treats the students as animals and are really rude to them. They are hardly successful in placing these students in jobs. On an average they place 6-8 people in jobs per month. Others are left hanging in the rented apartments or are asked to leave.

So, STUDENTS and JOB SEEKERS, please stay away from this RUT and look for a decent and secure career.

It is not far when someone will go and complain about these mal-practices to USCIS and Department of Labor and shut this company down.

What is saddening is that people like us (who are on OPT and VISA) will suffer...

"Good Traning but rude management"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Long Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Long Beach, CA

I have been working at Anjaneyap Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

worst company and people have with unbearable attitude. They behave as if they own USA. Firstly, they dont know how to treat and behave with people. They are very partial to people from their city or people who speak their language.
    Secondly, the management sucks. Only better thing is the training from Sachin and the other trainer is super lazy like a sloth. They pay you really less. I mean really really less. They pay only 30-40% of what you earn. The marketers cant get a job for themselves but they behave as if they are super talented. They are rude and i feel like hitting them real bad.If your fresher its okay to join but be ready to face the management who are really disgusting and rude.

Cons

I hope i could give negative rating but i don't see that option.
    Please dont risk your career by trusting them.
    only good people i feel are Sachin,Taresh and Serra (Sandeep Bhandal). I am with this company only because of them

Advice to Management

Please pay higher and cut less from our pay. At-least pay us 70% of what we earn.