Ansira Reviews | Glassdoor

Ansira Reviews

Found 170 reviews

Daina Middleton
Pros
  • "This is one of the best places I’ve worked as far as work-life balance goes(in 15 reviews)

• "Friday Happy hours were nice, there were some perks like Employee Appreciation Month and Holiday parties(in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • "You're required to work overtime in certain departments leading to almost no work-life balance(in 11 reviews)

• "Upper management makes empty promises to hire more people for TPM(in 11 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Great change happening!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ansira full-time for more than a year

Pros

Ansira is a company experiencing a positive transformation. Ansira has grown extremely well with an entrepreneurial mindset. As Ansira transitions into a large agency, we are now implementing change that will continue to add value to our clients, improve the life of our employees, and position us to triple in the next 3-4 years. Some of those improvements I've seen thus far are: - A focus on culture, and making work...

Cons

Change isn't comfortable for everyone... and there is a lot of change happening at the agency right now.

Advice to Management

Be transparent, present, and help us all better celebrate all of the great things we do at Ansira ---not just focus on the areas of improvement

Ansira2018-06-08

July 19, 2018AVP Talent Acquisition

Thank you so much for the feedback, it's great to hear you acknowledge the changes that are underway. We hope yesterday's All Hands meeting provided additional transparency and visibility - these meeting will happen on a regular basis to keep everyone informed of the exciting work ...

"Changing for the better - I'm proud to be part of it!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ansira full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Passionate associates and leaders, openness to challenge the status quo and get better, roll-up-your-sleeves culture

Cons

Incredible change in many functions requires people that embrace change, take initiative and enjoy aggressive continuous improvement

Advice to Management

Keep empowering leaders at all levels with high expectations & support

Ansira2019-03-26

March 28, 2019Director Corporate Communications

Thank you for your review! And, thank you for embracing the recent changes and for being passionate – and flexible.

3. "Beware when you leave"

Former Employee - Senior Database Developer in Dallas, TX

I worked at Ansira full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice environment. covered parking. Snacks provided. Alcohol at work. Internal events. Good looking people.

Cons

Lesser compensation to title. Quik to layoff people. Remainder PTO won't be paid. When you give 2 weeks notice, you are locked to work those 2 weeks and remaining PTO won't be cashed. You are donating those hours.

Advice to Management

Enjoy when you can

Ansira2019-04-05
  4. "Company just gets better and better"

Current Employee - Account Representative

I have been working at Ansira full-time for more than a year

Pros

Awesome benefits, great culture, thoughtful leadership.

Cons

Career path is still unclear but leaders are working really hard on this. Same goes for equipment, most people still only have desktop but again, leaders are slowing transitioning everyone to laptops.

Ansira2019-03-01

March 28, 2019Director Corporate Communications

Thank you for your positive attitude! We are happy that you can see the hard work the managers are putting in to ensure that Ansira is a great place to work!

"Change and change is good."

Current Employee - Vice President, Client Partnership in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ansira full-time

Pros

Ansira is progressive and moving in the right direction. LOTS of change over the past year. Many new additions to the leadership team. Leaders who bring much needed insight and guidance. Room for growth - Just like anything else, it is what you make it. The opportunities for entry level people are great and wide open. Definitely a company in transition. I am looking forward to what the future holds.

Cons

People don't like change. Even when it is for the good. I hear people complain (and see complaints on this site) about overtime. I've been in this industry for more years than I want to admit - Overtime is just part of the gig.

Advice to Management

Keep listening and making people feel valued.

Ansira2019-02-23

March 28, 2019AVP Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to send in your review. Please continue to speak up when you have ideas that could improve productivity, culture and our business overall – we need everyone to be part of the solution!

"Just Don't Work Here"

Former Employee - Digital Media in Portland, OR

I worked at Ansira full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people are some of the best in and out of the office.

Cons

I used to enjoy life until I started working at Ansira for almost two years. All the recent negative reviews about this company are true. Your hard work will go unrecognized. You get a pathetic 2% merit increase. A good amount of leaders in the company have left and I expect a lot more to leave as well. Some major clients have left the company too. CEO has done nothing positive for the company and all she does is pitch...

Ansira2019-03-27
  7. "Overall a great place to work!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ansira full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked here for 4 years and Ansira has come a long way over that time. I plan to stay for a long time which was not the case all that long ago. Below are the the things I feel are some of the best Pros of working here. —Friendly people - I love the people I work with —Collaborative spaces -comfortable, open areas throughout the office to collaborate or just get a change of scenery — New CEO, she has set our...

Cons

—There is a lot of change going on right now. While I fully believe it’s headed in the right direction, there are always growing pains. It doesn’t happen overnight but we’re getting there. I’m looking forward for what’s to come. —Organization/structure - these types of things are activel being addressed but we still have some work to do

Ansira2019-02-23

March 28, 2019Director Corporate Communications

Thank you for your response; and for looking forward to what’s to come! And, you’re right – with change there are always growing pains. But we also can’t make improvements without change!

"Great colleagues. Upper management issues."

I worked at Ansira

Pros

Great Clients. Smart colleagues. Nice new office space.

Cons

Upper management disconnected with employees and what it takes to truly service the Client work.

Advice to Management

Don’t sell in services that the team isn’t prepared to deliver on.

Ansira2019-02-18

March 28, 2019Director Corporate Communications

We realize you’ve already moved on from the company. Our hope is that when employees have advice to share, they feel comfortable sharing that advice with their manager. We wish you the best in your future endeavors.

"It's a shame."

Former Employee - Creative Group

I worked at Ansira full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

It's a laid back environment.

Cons

When they let you go - budget cuts - loss of contracts - you will NOT get any vacation pay nor the carry over from the year before. SO use it or lose it.

Advice to Management

Sales reps need to start selling not losing their contracts, losing more than gaining. It was great once.

Ansira2019-03-28

"Not an Agency"

Former Employee - Assistant Vice President in Portland, OR

I worked at Ansira full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There are some great clients.

Cons

Everything. Losing clients left and right because the management sees the company as a product company and the people who work there as merely a replaceable cog. All of the executives that had client relationships were let go, and new executives replaced them. The new CEO Daina didn't even bring a new big client with her. Neither did the Client Partership executive. Shouldn't those two people bring in new business.

Advice to Management

Stop pretending you are a 'through channel marketing company.' I make up marketing BS all of the time and I don't even know what through channel marketing is supposed to mean.

Ansira2019-03-12

March 28, 2019Director Corporate Communications

We are sorry that you didn’t find Ansira to be a fit for you. We wish you the best with your future career choices.

Found 170 reviews