Answer 1 Reviews | Glassdoor

Answer 1 Reviews

Found 20 reviews

4.1
Parker Davis

"Challenging but yet fun and positive work environment"

Current Employee - Receptionist in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Answer 1 full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

-Always room for working up and learning new skills. -Management keeps positive energy in the work environment -Always fun games and prizes to show how much they appreciate employees hard work. -OT always available for extra money and flexible schedule for people with children

Cons

It would be nice to have more space office.

Advice to Management

Upper management is amazing here and the way they appreciate their employees !

Answer 12018-07-19
  2. "Answer1 is Great!!!!!"

I have been working at Answer 1 full-time

Pros

Answer1 is a great place to work! They are flexible with you schedule! Over time is always available. There are a lot of people her that make it worth staying!

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say about Answer1!

Answer 12018-07-19
  3. "Strong and rewarding enviornment"

Current Employee - Virtual Receptionist in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Answer 1 for more than 2 years

Pros

We have a very strong culture and fast paced environment. Everyone is friendly and helpful. The interview process is quick and efficient. Candidates are given the opportunity to observe the position they have applied for prior to the interview. This is a deciding factor for them to see if they think this is the right fit for them.

Cons

Other than needing a larger parking lot, nothing. They have gone above and beyond what I could expect.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to your staff. Many positive changes have been made over the past year which have led to happier employees.

4. "Best place to work!"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Answer 1 full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

I must compliment the Leadership that we have here at Answer 1. So proud to be working for a company who truly cares about their people and culture. Big shout out to Our CEO Parker Davis and our VP of Operations Dan Stedman for creating a fun, rewarding and thriving culture. People actually look forward to coming to work and feel valued. The common feed back given from new people who...

Cons

Just like any other growing business we've experienced some growing pains. We recently made a lot of facility improvements (which has been awesome) however, parking is an issue at times especially on Monday mornings. I am looking forward to finding a larger center to house us!

Advice to Management

Thank you for your continued support in all we do. Keep doing what you are doing!

Answer 12018-07-17
  5. "So many opportunities!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Answer 1 full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

I have been working for Answer 1 for almost 5 years. Answer 1 provides room for you to grow within the company. The benefits are great, 401k, health and life, vision and dental insurance is available to anyone. I started as a receptionist and am now in Sales. The work schedules are flexible with your life/school schedules.

Cons

The receptionist job is not meant for everyone and it is very different from a regular "receptionist" job . Although you do sit in front of a computer and answer phones, if this is not for you, then I would not apply.

Advice to Management

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication in making Answer 1 the best Virtual Receptionist in the industry! :)

6. "Employee Review"

Current Employee - Senior Business Development Executive in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Answer 1 full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

I've been with Answer 1 for almost 5 years now. I have to say that career wise, it's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I can't imagine myself anywhere else. Management has always been there for me. They provide the tools and support I need so that I can do what I do...sell a service that I 100% believe in. I'm not a person that needs to be micro managed and they respect that about me and allow me to do what...

Cons

For me, there are no cons.

Advice to Management

A company must take care of it's employees to be a successful, profitable company and I feel Answer 1 does just that.

7. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Answer 1 full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been at Answer 1 for almost one year and it has been a great experience. I have been able to bring new ideas to the team and watch the company grow. Two thumbs up to all of my colleagues too they make the workplace fun and exciting!

Cons

At times it can be difficult working with other departments but overall this is a great place to work!

Answer 12018-07-17
  8. "Exciting Times at Answer 1"

Current Employee - Director of Business Development in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Answer 1 full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Answer 1 has always been a fun and innovative company, however now is a very exciting time for us as we expand not only into more opportunities for our own advancement, but are able to provide more services to our customers. We have some amazing and caring people that work here. We help and learn from each other with the ultimate goal of taking good care our customers which is reflective of the tenure of our customers.

Cons

I enjoy interacting with colleagues from every department and with our growth, we are spread out amongst three locations, so we don't see each other as often.

Answer 12018-07-17
  9. "Consistent Opportunities to be Challenged and Gain New Skills"

Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Answer 1 full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Answer 1 is constantly growing and with that comes opportunities to grow as an employee. As a member of the marketing team, there is always some new avenue or medium that I'm challenged to work in, which provides the opportunity to expand my skill set. My boss is awesome, my coworkers are great, and our office is exceptionally supportive and rewarding

Cons

We aren't all in the same building, but the main building is just across the street, so it's not much of a con.

Answer 12018-07-02
  10. "Company Culture"

Current Employee - Receptionist in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Answer 1 full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Decent starting pay but you can advance quickly if you apply yourself Great Team leaders that care about their people Flexible attendance policy Monthly contests and incentives Leadership Team is focused on providing a fun and exciting environment Growing business an lots of opportunities

Cons

Although pay is good I wish I got paid more The company has made lots of improvements to our building but wish we were in a nicer facility

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. The changes a re great and the growth is exciting! Thank you for all you do for us!

Answer 12018-06-29