Antal International Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Sr consultant"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in India, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in India, TX

Pros

Exposure in terms of new learning

Cons

policy need to work on

Advice to Management

work on salary and global policy as per company

2. "Management Consultant"

I worked at Antal International full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good training and development for consultants on handling of client and candidate.

Cons

Management is very poor.

3. "Good company"

Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in London, England (UK)

I worked at Antal International full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

great international culture and brand

Cons

Some rigid thinking when it comes to recruitment

4. "Manager"

I have been working at Antal International full-time

Pros

I have been working in Morpheus human consulting since 8 months. it was an overall experience. The team support which was given to me was awesome. The senior management is very cool and amazing. . It was overall a great exprience and this experience will help me to grow in the career path.

Cons

No cons in this organization

5. "Best environment for growth w/ healthy competition"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Singapore (Singapore)
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at Antal International full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The colleagues are close knit and encourage a competitive yet healthy environment for growth in career and oneself.
    Management is always contactable or at least tries to be, and is always willing to understand matters from different perspective. They are also on the ground with us consultants and willingly provide guidance as and when we require.
    Good commission structure that is transparent.

Cons

SG office is young and administrative support is still building up.
    Due to cross border placements at times w/ China & Hong Kong, consultants should be fluent in their mandarin else it would be difficult to understand candidates from those region.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

6. "Great Place to Grow!!"

Current Employee - Franchise Training Director in Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Franchise Training Director in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Antal International full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I have been with Antal International India operations for 10 years, which is also the length of Antal's presence in India. I worked as a Consultant in a franchise office for first five years and now am a Antal India team member for the last five years. If there is one word that would describe my association, its SPECTACULAR!!
    Antal has added a lot to me as a person, helped me grow and mature as a professional, have meaningful associations with my clients, candidates and colleagues. I am excited by the fact that our corporate values are in sync with my personal values and the corporate philosophy of sharing cuts across the hierarchy and geographical boundaries.

As someone who came from a qualified Social Work background and spent early career in Social Development sector in India, Antal taught me all I know today about the corporate world and I lay credit to the environment of continuous learning, autonomy and transparency that I see in all our offices in India.

I love the fact that we are in an industry which adds direct value into people's lives and dynamic nature of the industry calls for a strong sense of commercial acumen, clubbed with a thirst for learning. Humility serves most people well in our business as they succeed.

I believe Antal in India is a great platform for youngsters to launch their careers- a great boss, a great performance driven culture, being part of an awards winning MNC, exceptional training and coaching, and great incentives all make for a very winning proposition.

Cons

Like all organisations Antal is also not perfect. But that doesn't mean we don't learn and fix our mistakes. We keep our ear to the ground and adapt fast.
    So if you feel you are wronged, please speak to your boss and I am sure there is nothing that cant be put right.

Advice to Management

Please continue the strong focus on nurturing performance driven cultures. The management is with heart and with KPIs, and that is a great mix.

7. "Team Lead Recruitments ( IT)"

Current Employee - Team Lead Recruitments ( IT) in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Current Employee - Team Lead Recruitments ( IT) in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I have been working at Antal International full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Excellent. Ample of opportunities & Excellent tools ere being provided to attain your goals.

Cons

None till so far. I would recommend to every person who wants to prove their mettle.

Advice to Management

Keep Going just the same way.

"Wouldn't recommend it to anyone. If you are a person who can be a slave of the HR then it's the best place."

Former Employee - Recruiter in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Mumbai (India)

I worked at Antal International full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A good MD, Day shift, weekends off, met a lot of good people, very few people in the company that genuinely want to help but these few are the best.

Cons

You have to be a suck up from the very beginning, HR even when on the pay roll will act as if they are the managing partners, TL's are chosen as per the need not the performance, no proper training is given, no time to get accustomed to the job, no growth, In the 2 years I was there I saw about 35-38 people come and go, the disconnect between the HR and the MD is so huge that they don't know when a person was asked to leave and why, they have the worst way ever of the incentive structure, they will make you beg for the re leaving letter and threaten not to give it to you if you don't meet their targets before you resign. I could go on and on but I am sure you get my drift.

Advice to Management

Please change the HR and I am absolutely certain that the company will do well. Have some policies in place for people who make policies. Mr. MD please be a task master to the HR as well as they don't do any work but expect others to do theirs. Have someone who can lead from the front, not people who do not know their front from their behinds.

"Join to screw up your Career"

Pros

There is none. Never join this organisation.

Cons

No standard policies or structure , don't even pay proper salaries promised ,deductions on fixed salary, too much firing without any reason , no HR , can survive only if you can flatter

Advice to Management

It's franchise based , franchise owners are lying about their franchises , illegally paying salaries without deducting TDS or pf , so have some compliance and some policies, Indian franchises are misusing the brand name.

10. "great recruitment agency"

Former Employee - Consultant in Moscow (Russia)
    Former Employee - Consultant in Moscow (Russia)

I worked at Antal International full-time (More than a year)

Pros

great people
    nice atmosphere
    ability to learn every day

Cons

hard to work for if you not good in sales