Antal International Reviews | Glassdoor

Tony Goodwin

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Manager"

I have been working at Antal International full-time

Pros

I have been working in Morpheus human consulting since 8 months. it was an overall experience. The team support which was given to me was awesome. The senior management is very cool and amazing. . It was overall a great exprience and this experience will help me to grow in the career path.

Cons

No cons in this organization

2. "Best environment for growth w/ healthy competition"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Singapore (Singapore)
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at Antal International full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The colleagues are close knit and encourage a competitive yet healthy environment for growth in career and oneself.
    Management is always contactable or at least tries to be, and is always willing to understand matters from different perspective. They are also on the ground with us consultants and willingly provide guidance as and when we require.
    Good commission structure that is transparent.

Cons

SG office is young and administrative support is still building up.
    Due to cross border placements at times w/ China & Hong Kong, consultants should be fluent in their mandarin else it would be difficult to understand candidates from those region.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

3. "Great Place to Grow!!"

Current Employee - Franchise Training Director in Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Franchise Training Director in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Antal International full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I have been with Antal International India operations for 10 years, which is also the length of Antal's presence in India. I worked as a Consultant in a franchise office for first five years and now am a Antal India team member for the last five years. If there is one word that would describe my association, its SPECTACULAR!!
    Antal has added a lot to me as a person, helped me grow and mature as a professional, have meaningful associations with my clients, candidates and colleagues. I am excited by the fact that our corporate values are in sync with my personal values and the corporate philosophy of sharing cuts across the hierarchy and geographical boundaries.

As someone who came from a qualified Social Work background and spent early career in Social Development sector in India, Antal taught me all I know today about the corporate world and I lay credit to the environment of continuous learning, autonomy and transparency that I see in all our offices in India.

I love the fact that we are in an industry which adds direct value into people's lives and dynamic nature of the industry calls for a strong sense of commercial acumen, clubbed with a thirst for learning. Humility serves most people well in our business as they succeed.

I believe Antal in India is a great platform for youngsters to launch their careers- a great boss, a great performance driven culture, being part of an awards winning MNC, exceptional training and coaching, and great incentives all make for a very winning proposition.

Cons

Like all organisations Antal is also not perfect. But that doesn't mean we don't learn and fix our mistakes. We keep our ear to the ground and adapt fast.
    So if you feel you are wronged, please speak to your boss and I am sure there is nothing that cant be put right.

Advice to Management

Please continue the strong focus on nurturing performance driven cultures. The management is with heart and with KPIs, and that is a great mix.

4. "Team Lead Recruitments ( IT)"

Current Employee - Team Lead Recruitments ( IT) in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Current Employee - Team Lead Recruitments ( IT) in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I have been working at Antal International full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Excellent. Ample of opportunities & Excellent tools ere being provided to attain your goals.

Cons

None till so far. I would recommend to every person who wants to prove their mettle.

Advice to Management

Keep Going just the same way.

5. "great recruitment agency"

Former Employee - Consultant in Moscow (Russia)
    Former Employee - Consultant in Moscow (Russia)

I worked at Antal International full-time (More than a year)

Pros

great people
    nice atmosphere
    ability to learn every day

Cons

hard to work for if you not good in sales

6. "Managing Partner"

Current Employee - Managing Partner in Southend-on-Sea, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Managing Partner in Southend-on-Sea, England (UK)

I have been working at Antal International full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Exciting to part of this International Business.

Cons

There are not any Cons to working for the company

7. "Good company to learn"

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at Antal International as an intern

Pros

I started as an intern and I got asked to join the company after 2 months working with them. It's a good place to learn. The team is really helpful and they are always there when I need help.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about the company

8. "Marketing"

Pros

Great place to work, people is very nice and it's like a big family, everybody always ready to help.

Cons

The salary rates are not the best ones considering the amount of work you do

Advice to Management

A bit of bonuses depending on performance and achievement would be a nice incentive

9. "International recruitment company - 20+ years in business and still going strong"

Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer in London, England (UK)
    Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Antal International (More than 5 years)

Pros

Excellent international network of like minded individuals with strong business ethos.

Cons

International footprint limits face to face meetings.

10. "Associate HR Executive"

Current Employee - Associate Human Resources Executive in Puducherry (India)
    Current Employee - Associate Human Resources Executive in Puducherry (India)

Pros

It will Provide everything towars Professionalism

Cons

Picture Perfect,Cons depend on individuals