Apex Energy Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated November 6, 2018

4.4
Michael Foit

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Opportunity to make a lot of money" (in 9 reviews)

• "If you are self-motivating and disciplined you can make a lot of money working 20-25 hours a week" (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "as a junior partner you are paid based on the performance of someone else in a door-to-door scenario" (in 8 reviews)

• "Thd junior partner position is 100% commission" (in 5 reviews)

1. "Amazing place to work!"

Current Employee - Junior Sales Partner
    Current Employee - Junior Sales Partner

I have been working at Apex Energy Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible hours, great pay, top-level quality of product and service. These people really do take care of homeowners and their homes.

Cons

Pay fluctuates a lot, but if you work hard you will make MUCH more than other entry-level sales jobs.

2. "Outstanding Career Opportunity"

Current Employee - Senior Sales Partner in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Sales Partner in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Apex Energy Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Freedom, Family Atmosphere, Opportunity for Advancement, Financial Freedom.

Cons

This isn't for everyone, so if you're not a highly motivated goal oriented individual, then this probably isn't a great fit for you.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. The team atmosphere, constant coaching, and family atmosphere is what really made me fall in love with my career at Apex.

3. "Jr. Parter"

I have been working at Apex Energy Solutions full-time

Pros

They have a flexible schedule

Cons

The Sr. Department had a lack of closes

4. "Awesome job if you have a sales mind and a can-do attitude"

Former Employee - Junior Partner
    Former Employee - Junior Partner

I worked at Apex Energy Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Awesome culture and incentives; fantastic people, and the ability to set your own schedule and be your own boss. It is a really fun job and the work is really straight-forward and laid back.

Cons

You really have to have a sales attitude to succeed. If your dream job is in sales, this is perfect. If you don't like to push back or if you aren't good at being responsible for yourself and your own success, this won't work for you. Also, due to it being a 1099 job, there are no benefits.

"Best. Culture. Ever."

Current Employee - Junior Sales Representative in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Junior Sales Representative in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Apex Energy Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am a Junior Partner in the Seattle branch. I have only worked in a handful of industries, but I think I can speak for most when I say that the combination of our juniors, seniors, executives, national developers and the owner himself have created an absolute gem of a company. I have never met a group of people so dedicated to mentoring and coaching people into finding their true potential. The fact that I am able to work with people who I consider some of my closest friends is something I am very grateful to be a part of. Not only is the culture fantastic but this job allows you to be free. It allows you to follow your passions by giving you ultimate financial freedom without the ceiling of a sales cap. It also provides you with the time to better yourself as well as relax when you need it most. I have grown more in the past 10 months of working with Apex then I have my entire life, and I don’t see it slowing down anytime soon. In this company, you are the only person to holding you back from achieving your dreams.

Cons

If you don’t commit yourself to constant improvement, straight commission can be daunting

Advice to Management

Thank You.

6. "Junior Partner"

I worked at Apex Energy Solutions full-time

Pros

I have nothing positive to say.

Cons

No money, lost everything, house, cars, couldn’t feed my family. It was a nightmare. Went weeks with no pay. Then minimal when appointments were booked.

Advice to Management

Maybe you should financially take care of your door to door dirty work employees that feed you all of the appointments. I would also suggest not to hire head of households where they quit a good stable job with empty promises that they will make 6 figures with you. Our lives have been destroyed! All lies!

7. "Couldn't be more greatful for this position"

Current Employee - Junior Sales Partner in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Junior Sales Partner in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Apex Energy Solutions part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am currently a Junior Sales Partner for the Seattle, Washington market.

Apex is truly an incredible company built on integrity, hard work, and payoff. I am blessed with an incredible team of supportive and motivating Executive, Senior, and fellow Junior partners.

This is my first experience of being under a management that work more as coaches to push me towards success and hold me accountable instead of breathing down my neck and adding nonconstructive stress. To anyone that has had a negative experience working with Apex, my guess is it's do to attitude and a lack of investment.

Apex is all about accountability. As long as you work hard, stay focused, and practice, you are guaranteed to reach success. There is truly no cap on how much you make, so it has been a wake up call to realize that I am the only one in my way. There is also a never ending supply of tools and education to help me get where I want to go.

This job offers the perfect combination of career growth and training, a paycheck that surpasses my previous jobs, and most importantly for me, FLEXIBILITY. I can make my own schedule! I can travel and take days off whenever I choose. I have already been able to take two international trips this year, all the whilst I watch my paycheck grow every month.

As long as you are willing to work hard, the sky is the limit. Everyday I find myself more grateful to have the opportunity to be apart of the Apex team and would recommend it to anyone that wants a little more in a career and in life.

Cons

No benifits but you can make enough where it's not an issue.

8. "Junior Sales/Marketing Consultant"

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Apex Energy Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Opportunity
    Development (Personal and Professional)
    Unlimited/Uncapped Pay
    Amazing Culture
    Exemplary Training Program
    Fantastic Team of employees
    Mentorship
    Promotion and Advancement Opportunities
    Work Hard/Play Hard
    Flexibility in Work Schedule
    Executive Senior Partner is a Bad*ss (Best boss I could ever have)
    Entire leadership team is top to bottom fantastic

I live in Seattle, WA. It was hard for me to embrace a sales environment because I was so used to the standard, bi-weekly pay stub. It was never enough. I was underpaid and unappreciated at my old job. I was working 40-50 hours a week with no chance at promotion or career advancement. I was not realizing my full potential and was being paid far less than I wanted or was worth.

After sitting down with Apex, specifically the Executive Partner and meeting the team, I was so excited to take this chance and my life has changed, in every way.

Im excited to work now. I’ve made more money in a week that I used to make in two months. I’m surrounded by a team (who are now my great friends) that want to see me succeed. The culture is AMAZING. People care here. I can finally enjoy my free time (because I actually have it). I work 50% of the hours i used to work and make triple the $$. I can take vacation when I want and I have the means to pay for it.

I’m so grateful for being given this opportunity. We do fun things as a team, too. Which is awesome. No other company I know does that. You’re just a number. Not here. In Seattle the ESP cares about you and want to know what your goals and aspirations are and he really works hard to make you see that they can be attained. Best boss I’ve ever had. Hands down.

If you speak to Chris, or if he finds you...do yourself a huge favor and meet with him. He will change your life.

Cons

Sales can be hard. You have to be determined, disciplined, accountable, and have Drive. You have to be passionate about helping people. If you’re lazy, undisciplined, or lethargic this is NOT the company for you. You have to bet on yourself. Benefits could be better but I make so much that I can pick and choose really any coverage that I want.

People can be rude to you at times (clients), so you have to be mentally strong. (That part of what we train on though so it’s ok).

It’s a lot of work up front (training), but once you pass training there is no limit on what you can do here.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you’re doing.

9. "Senior Partner"

Current Employee - Senior Partner in Oakbrook Terrace, IL
    Current Employee - Senior Partner in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I have been working at Apex Energy Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company culture is a lot of fun. Office bonuses include Cubs games, TopGolf, Whirleyball and Chicago Booze cruise

Cons

If you are not willing to put in the effort, you will not make money and that is never fun.

"Currently working as a Junior Sales Partner."

Current Employee - Juniors Sales Associate in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Juniors Sales Associate in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Apex Energy Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The best part of my job is the time freedom, the endless
    financial opportunity and the ability to create a life on my terms.

My schedule is flexible, the amount of money I make is open ended - literally no cap on my earning.

The culture of the company is like nothing I’ve ever experienced. The training is top notch.

So proud of my company and grateful for this opportunity.

Cons

No cons, literally none.

The opportunity is tremendous and the only negative experience you could speak on is IF you didn’t take full advantage of what was presented to you.