Apex Energy Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.5
Michael Foit

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • If you are self-motivating and disciplined you can make a lot of money working 20-25 hours a week (in 8 reviews)

• Our marketing is so effective that you can really make a lot of money in just 20-25 hours a week (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • as a junior partner you are paid based on the performance of someone else in a door-to-door scenario (in 6 reviews)

• Thd junior partner position is 100% commission (in 5 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"The Pursuit Of Perfection....."

Current Employee - Senior Partner in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Partner in Houston, TX

I have been working at Apex Energy Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Ive worked since I was 16 I started at Popeye"s tossing chicken. I'm 31 now, I've worked for many companies and I been humbled doing some of the dirtiest jobs and some of the most physically demanding. Then the owner of Apex gave me an opportunity to work there. I was afraid, I'd never been in sales but I did know one thing anything was better than working 80 hours a week and never seeing my family. So I tried it. I have never been so challenged in my life before. I appreciate the atmosphere and what this company stands for. This is the type of culture people want to be in. I have been challedged in ways I never thought, I have learned that in order to succeed in this company and in life you have to live our Spartan culture in your everyday life. (Its hard to tell someone your about integrity when you don't practice it everyday get it.) That said here are some Pros of working here.
    You have the freedom to make as much or as little as you want here.

It feels good when you go have lunch and see the all people stuck in there lunch hour
    desperately trying to eat in there allowed time and your free from that hustle and bustle.

The opportunity to Invest in people

The opportunity to meet some new people everyday.

You work with a real team of people trying to push you to be better than you were yesterday.

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.

Cons

Its a sales Job and if you have thin skin and don't like to hear NO. You probably won't succeed here or anywhere at that.

It takes effort and hard work( i put these in the con sections because a lot of people think these are a burden and want life handed to them) If this is your position this company is not for you.

2. "Great company, great experience, great opportunity"

Current Employee - Junior Partner in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Junior Partner in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Apex Energy Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Set your own schedule, the more you work, the more you earn. I have been through 10+ training programs and there are none like getting the experience from this company. I run my own training program for another company in the sales field now and would not have the confidence I do without the experience.

Cons

Rejection and tough skin, get used to it, its life.

Advice to Management

Morning sessions for training for the guys who care, more confidence boosters, high praise.

3. "Excellent Opportunity for Growth!!!"

Former Employee - Junior Sales Partner in Milwaukee, WI
    Former Employee - Junior Sales Partner in Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Apex Energy Solutions part-time

Pros

Apex has been one of my favorite places to work by far! They do an amazing job training and investing in your professional and personal development. The earning potential is incredibly high, I was earning more doing this part time then working at my full time position. They truly care about their employees and do everything within their power to help each one succeed. There is a lot of room to grow in the company as they continue to grow in this market!

Overall I would highly recommend to anyone who is a go getter, looking to grow and develop new skills while making a lot of money, and is looking for a new challenge. Also this position is great for anyone looking to make some extra money on the side as the you get to make your own hours.

Apex is a company that truly lives up to its "Better Way" mentality in every way.

Cons

This is not a position where you can slack and get by. The more you put into it the more you will get out of it.

4. "That Apex Lifestyle"

Former Employee - Junior Partner in Kansas City, MO
    Former Employee - Junior Partner in Kansas City, MO

I worked at Apex Energy Solutions part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great work environment. Teamwork. Great boss. Work aroud your schedule and area. Great commission scale with a potential of making upwards of $5000 in a week.

Cons

Short Monday meeeting and 100% commission so you may go a week or two wothout pay but on average it is a large sum of money for the amount of hours

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Apex is a great place to work at.

5. "A Mixed Bag"

Current Employee - Junior Sales Partner in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Junior Sales Partner in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Apex Energy Solutions (Less than a year)

Pros

Great hours, everyone in the office is very nice and helpful, if you can make it work for you then you can make a lot of money at Apex

Cons

It isn't really working for me

6. "Junior Partner"

Current Employee - Junior Partner in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Junior Partner in Houston, TX

I have been working at Apex Energy Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company culture and great leadership.

Cons

Lots of mileage on your car and high gas bills

7. "A better way"

I have been working at Apex Energy Solutions full-time

Pros

Moved to Atlanta from Orlando to work for Apex, and I couldn't be more happy. I have been with the company for about 6 months now, and have made more than I made last year working a nine to five, 40 hour work week.
    Apex has given me the freedom to not only support my family, but also enjoy quality time. I am really looking forward to what Apex holds in the future for me .

Cons

No cons other than you have to be very disciplined, keep on pushing and be willing to put in the work.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

8. "Freedom"

Current Employee - Senior Partner in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Senior Partner in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Apex Energy Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you are self-motivating and disciplined you can make a lot of money working 20-25 hours a week. Best part is you get to work with a great team for a company that has a lot of integrity.

Cons

You MUST have discipline.

9. "So grateful that I found Apex."

Current Employee - Junior Sales Partner in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Junior Sales Partner in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Apex Energy Solutions part-time

Pros

Continued training for improving sales performance. Awesome bonuses for hitting sales goals. The best quality window for your money. Best group of people that I have ever worked with. Flexible schedule.

Cons

Commission based. Some weeks you'll make an incredible amount of money and some weeks you may not.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

10. "Great hours. Great pay. Great mission."

Current Employee - Senior Partner in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Senior Partner in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Apex Energy Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have a six-figure income and I work around 30 hours a week. I have enough time and resources to pursue other passions I have. If that weren't cool enough, I also feel like I'm really making a direct difference for the customers and revolutionizing the industry. And it's great to watch my Junior Partners be successful and overcome their own challenges.

Cons

As a Junior Partner, knocking doors can burn you out mentally and emotionally. As a Senior Partner, the fires that need to be put out can be a real pain in the neck and working most of the evenings interferes with a lot of community events.

Advice to Management

Move quicker on the innovative technology. They have announced new technology products, say they'll be done very soon, and then take over two years to produce them. Why don't we have digital contracts yet? We are behind other companies in that regard, when we should be ahead.