- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Georgia
- - Savannah, GA Area
- - Savannah, GA
- - Atlanta, GA Area
- - Roswell, GA
- - District of Columbia
- - Washington, DC Area
- - Washington, DC
- - California
- - San Diego, CA Area
- - San Diego, CA
- - Texas
- - Killeen, TX Area
- - Fort Hood, TX
- - North Carolina
- - Charlotte, NC Area
- - Charlotte, NC
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - New York, NY
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, IL Area
- - Chicago, IL
- Canada - All Cities
- - New Brunswick
- - Ontario
- - Toronto, ON, Canada Area
- - Toronto, ON
Found 23 of over 23 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Apex Focus Group and is not affected by filters.
- Sexual Orientation
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★May 18, 2021 - Focus Group Participant in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I have participated in a few well paying market research studies and focus groups through them, including the latest one on cellphone brands. They provide access to quality panel opportunities as well as great service to their clients.
I don't qualify for every studies that they recommend me . Success rate is maybe around 20%-30%.Continue reading
- Current Contractor, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec 19, 2021 - Customer ServiceRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible, remote, easy job for someone who needs extra money.
Not steady, but is interesting.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 14, 2021 - SurveyRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
none, not what they claim to be
opened the pandoras box of scam emails, hundreds a day not related to the job
- Current Freelancer, more than 1 year★★★★★May 20, 2021 - Survey Participant in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great, simple, and plenty of surveys to participate and make extra income. One of my favorite research center for survey opportunities. Always been an interesting, positive,and enjoyable experience.
Not every opportunity is high paying. Some pay pennies which is not worth the timeContinue reading
- Former Freelancer, more than 3 years★★★★★May 18, 2021 - Market Research Panelist in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I have been taking part in their surveys assignments for the last 3 years and never had a problem with them. They have a wide variety of surveys on different topics.
No you don't qualify for every studiesContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Feb 25, 2021 - Focus Group Participant in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I was paid via Paypal once I finished all the required Zoom calls and journaling. $250 wasn’t too bad for the amount of time it took. This is a fun and awesome way to make money! Another friend which I recommended this company to was chosen for a clinical study. Overall, had a great experience with them.
I had to apply to 7 or 8 studies before being selected for this oneContinue reading
- Former Contractor, more than 1 year★★★★★Apr 25, 2021 - Panelist in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I haven't done a lot of the studies I was given, but I do take the screening quiz when I get the chance. Quite often I'm outside the demographic they are looking for. Participated in a few surveys and phone reviews, and was paid promptly in all those occasions. Good to work with. Anyone I have talked with by phone has been knowledgeable and friendly. Just positive thoughts!
Sometimes there's a group meeting but there isn't enough lead time to fit it into my calendar. Two days is not enough time!Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jan 22, 2021 - Product Tester in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I got paid to whiten my teeth. It wasn’t a lot of money but I didn't have to do much though. Great experience and hope to have opportunity to be contacted to take part in more product testing opportunity
I’d like to get more easy task like this. The others ones needed things I don't have.
- Current Contractor, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 25, 2021 - Clinical Trial Participant in Roswell, GARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
After filing out an application and doing a phone interview, I was selected to be in a local COVID treatment study. I had to make several trips to a nearby medical facility. Was paid $1,200 for participating when it was finished up.
I don’t like needles! So that part wasn’t much fun.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jan 5, 2021 - Product TesterRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Apex provide a wide variety of opportunities for you to make some extra income from filling up surveys, product testings to enrolling in different clinical trials. Got selected to test out a new hair conditioner where the product was shipped to me for free. All I got to do is provide feedback on the new product after 1 week of using it. I was also chosen to be part of a paid food tasting panel for a newly opened restaurant near where I lived. Overall great experience!
Tried applying for a few clinical trial studies but to no avail. Seems like they are pretty hard to get inContinue reading