Apex Group Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor

Apex Group Consulting CEO Jeffrey Pratt
Jeffrey Pratt

"Reality Vs. Review"

I worked at Apex Group Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

The best part about the company is the fact that they allow you to work and grow at your pace. There are expectations, like any career, but the management team only looks out for the individuals'/employees' best interest. The management's direct success in the industry comes from their ability to teach people, and because of that you get nothing but the best support!

Cons

The only downside to working at Apex is some feedback of the former employees. I chose to work elsewhere because I received a great opportunity based on my experience with Apex. Unfortunately, other former employees cannot say the same thing because they just burn bridges. Whether someone is successful or not, it is up to them and no one else; especially in the environment that Apex harbors. Apex Group Consulting...

Advice to Management

Get rid of negative people more often so you don't have to worry about them writing slanderous reviews. Unfortunately people believe anything they read, even if it was from someone who has no real credibility. In the end, the ones with integrity and work ethic will always prevail!!

Apex Group Consulting2015-09-25

"Account Manager"

I worked at Apex Group Consulting

Pros

The people were nice and if you enjoy walking everyday then this is a great job for you. Just don't get hurt.

Cons

As nice as everyone is I felt that people were very dishonest. I learned very quickly that no one was making the commission they said they were making. I felt this was something they did to keep you there. You either take very low base salary with a small percentage of commission or full commission with no base salary. The week I trained I didn't even get paid for. They say that you will get paid if you come in 6 days...

Advice to Management

People should get paid during the training process.

Apex Group Consulting2016-01-12

"Great Experience"

I have been working at Apex Group Consulting

Pros

The pros of working at Apex is mainly the experience I have gained working here. Most companies hate training and in my previous job many of my coworkers lived in fear of losing their job, so they wouldn't trained or help the younger employers in fear that they would lose their job to them. It is so refreshing to work with a team that actually cares about their employees. Not a lot of people can say that about their jobs.

Cons

Not enough staff nights, we should have more company events because who doesn't like going out with the team.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and thank you for motivating/helping the team.

Apex Group Consulting2015-09-14

"Account executive"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Carle Place, NY

I have been working at Apex Group Consulting

Pros

I love the fact that everyone is there for me when I need it. More importantly everything I could ever ask for is within an arms reach or more so a (calls) reach. Either way the atmosphere is amazing and helpful for growth in life and career.

Cons

I truly have no cons unless your intimidated by working hard towards your future and life goals. It's truly up to you..

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing; sometimes the ppl who struggle at first are the ones who excell

Apex Group Consulting2015-09-03

"Fun Place to Work in Long Island!"

I have been working at Apex Group Consulting full-time

Pros

Great place to work, I enjoy coming to work such great work culture and fun company events.

Cons

Not many cons, like any job you have standards and duties to fulfill, they might not be fun, but like any job some parts aren't always fun. That's the best part about Apex they help and try to make everything fun and stress-free.

Advice to Management

Management is great they care and please do not change anything, I really enjoy the culture that has been developed at Apex.

Apex Group Consulting2015-09-14

"Figuratively vs Reality"

I worked at Apex Group Consulting

Pros

Test your hunger. Test your ability to learn. Test your ability to evolve. Test your growth. This is not an easy career path. But maybe for some its exactly what they need.

Cons

100% commission. You are outside rain or shine; and cold or hot. No gas money. The charge backs are horrific. Management makes money of your selling and always ask for more, because you both make a ton of money.

Advice to Management

Stop saying it's not a pyramid scheme. BUT! It works for those who can do it and dedicate the focus and need that step career wise and like making as much money as possible in a day. Some will make money. c0

Apex Group Consulting2015-09-24

"Door to Door sale"

Current Employee - Door to Door Sale

I have been working at Apex Group Consulting for less than a year

Pros

People who works there look nice.

Cons

They Only need DOOr to Door sale and force to to accept 100% commercial. Don't go waste your time. Same people wrote the good feedback for this company

Advice to Management

telling people the truth, let people saying the truth

Apex Group Consulting2015-09-15

"I am an employee of Apex Group Consulting for more than a year."

Current Employee - Account Executive in Carle Place, NY

I have been working at Apex Group Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Immense opportunity for growth; personally and professionally. Very helpful co-workers and team work. Free tickets to games! Bonuses is always a plus! :D

Cons

Sometimes my friends that complain I don't hangout with them as much as I hangout with my coworkers.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work in motivating your employees and as i mentioned before, BONUSES is always a plus! :)

Apex Group Consulting2015-08-05

"Account Executive"

I have been working at Apex Group Consulting full-time

Pros

Great atmosphere, and an amazing group of individuals who work together for a common purpose. I really enjoy working at Apex Group Consulting, management really cares and they take the time to know their employees. The learning and mentoring environment they have, has really developed me into a young professional, and I learned more here than I did in a classroom setting.

Cons

More office outings/activities! Love hanging out with y co workers would be great if we had more office outings!

Advice to Management

Thank you for all you do and for actually caring for your employees!

Apex Group Consulting2015-08-03

"Awesome Advancement Opportunity"

Current Employee - Management Trainee in Carle Place, NY

I have been working at Apex Group Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Probably the most fun work environment I have e ever been in! Coworkers are super helpful and people I can get along with both inside and outside of the office. Excellent Advancement opportunity and room for growth, tons of resources available for any work-related needs.

Cons

My friends complain I spend more time with my coworker s than with them :) I commute from Queens so sometimes the commute would get to me, but my coworkers are nice enough to carpool with me so it worked out.

Advice to Management

set up more regional conferences and events! Also more contests for box suites at sports games and gift cards!!

Apex Group Consulting2015-06-10