Cover image for Apex Systems

77 Comments

Tech

638.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Apex Systems~13916
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Apex Systems? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Apex Systems employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Apex Systems and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great

Dec 2, 2022 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment and people for sure

Cons

None I can think of

Apex Systems Response

Hi, we are sorry you had a negative experience working at Apex. We thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and would love to further discuss on how we can improve our employees’ experiences. Please email us at feedback@apexsystems.com.

2. 4.0

Great

Feb 1, 2023 - Account Manager in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits but not salary

Cons

Salary is laughably low for industry rate

Apex Systems Response

Hi, we are sorry you had a negative experience working at Apex. We thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback and would love to further discuss on how we can improve our employees’ experiences. Please email us at feedback@apexsystems.com. Thank you.

3. Join the Apex Systems team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0

4 stars

Jan 31, 2023 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great director Flex Time Off Good benefits Room for advancement

Cons

Heavy workload - easy but a lot No uniformed processes Working with incompetent recruiters Office gossip/high school environment

Continue reading

Apex Systems Response

Hello, thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. We are sorry you had a negative experience working with managers at Apex. Please email us at feedback@aexsystems.com so we can discuss this and any other issues you may have had. Thank you.

5. 4.0
    Former Employee

Good company to work at

Jan 27, 2023 - Account Manager in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home was awesome! Car allowance and PTO

Cons

Management was not that great

Apex Systems Response

Hi, thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. We are glad to hear you’ve had a great experience at Apex! If you have any additional feedback you would like to share, please contact us at feedback@apexsystems.com. Thank you!

6. 4.0

Account Manager

Jan 23, 2023 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Earning potential is extremely high. Very supportive management.

Cons

Success can be tied to the account you support

Apex Systems Response

Hi, thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. We are glad to hear you're having a good experience at Apex! If you have any additional feedback you would like to share, please contact us at feedback@apexsystems.com. Thank you!