Apex Systems Reviews

Updated Jul 30, 2020

3.9
Apex Systems President  Rand Blazer (no image)
Rand Blazer
Pros
  • "Apex is doing many things right that a good work environment needs to do in order to be successful(in 50 reviews)

• "Great benefits and good work life balance(in 39 reviews)

Cons
  • "I didn't receive it on Friday, I got it late on Saturday and I had to text my account manager on the weekend for help(in 54 reviews)

• "No paid time off or sick leave , less than great benefits(in 48 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Apex Rocks: 3 placements and 2 conversions to full time!"

Former Employee - Senior Systems Analyst in Lewisville, TX

I worked at Apex Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

Assignment are a great fit because they actually read your resume and listen. Once you are on assignment your recruiter is in touch and they have a dedicated national contractor care team to make sure everything goes well on assignment

Cons

could use a modernization of their time reporting system. Yup that's it. And I really had to think to come up with that one.

April 15, 2020Digital Marketing Specialist

Hello! Thank you for taking time to provide us your feedback. Please know we appreciate your input and are glad to hear you've had a positive experience. If you'd like to provide any additional feedback, please email us at contractorcare@apexsystems.com. Thanks!

2. COVID-19

"Love it so far."

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at Apex Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great first company to start with if you are looking for a career in sales or recruiting that has given me tools to succeed even through COVID times.

Cons

Maybe the salary could be a little more competitive but they give you a signing bonus that pays you an extra 200 a week for your first 9 months while you are able to build up your commissions.

July 31, 2020Digital Marketing Specialist

We would like to thank you for taking time some time out of your day to provide us your feedback. We are thrilled you are enjoying working at Apex and that we can provide you with a good foundational sales and recruiting skills! If you have any further feedback to share please email us at feedback@apexsystems.com. Thank you!

3. "Good experience"

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Orlando, FL

I worked at Apex Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

professional, friendly staff, lot of good projects

Cons

I didn't find any issues.

July 31, 2020Digital Marketing Specialist

Hi, we would like to thank you for providing us feedback and let you know we appreciate your input. We strive to have a fun but professional workplace where everyone is given the opportunity to work on a variety of projects and are so glad this was reflected in your experience! If you have any additional input to share, please reach out to feedback@apexsystems.com. Thank you!

4. COVID-19

"Tons of growth opportunity!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Apex Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- great pay if you put in the work - tons of training and resources available - great benefits, tuition reimbursement, stock purchase plan - leadership opportunities, ask and you shall receive - great culture, teambuilding events, holiday parties, etc - the job itself is awesome getting to build relationships and host fun events for clients - President of the company is absolutely amazing. Great guy who cares about his employees.

Cons

- up until covid there was no work from home flexibility, I think that is changing though which is a positive transition for most employees - first 6 months to a year will be tough but its worth it. Have to be tough mentally - unpredictable pay (low base salary with fluctuating commissions) but if you are smart with your money and set aside some savings you will be just fine

July 24, 2020Digital Marketing Specialist

Hi, we would like to thank you for providing us feedback and let you know we appreciate your input! We are very happy to hear you have had a positive experience while working with us for the last several years. If you have any additional feedback to share, please reach out to us feedback@apexsystems.com . Thank you!

5. "A company who genuinely Cares"

Current Employee - NYC Contact Tracer in New York, NY

I have been working at Apex Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very Helpful staff before employment and during employment. Genuine People !!

Cons

None that I can think of.

July 21, 2020Digital Marketing Specialist

Hi, we would like to thank you for providing us feedback and let you know we appreciate your input! We strive to support our consultants to make onboarding and starting your new position as easy as possible. We are glad this was your experience! If you have any further feedback to share please email us at contractorcommunity@apexsystems.com. Thanks!

6. COVID-19

"Great work/life balance"

Current Employee - Client Support Specialist

I have been working at Apex Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

APEX cares about its employees Good Benefits Work from home during the pandemic has been great Not micro managed

Cons

Nothing really, I love what I do and feel appreciated by my manager and other other top level managers.

July 21, 2020Digital Marketing Specialist

Hi, we would like to thank you for providing us feedback and let you know we appreciate your input! We value and care about our employees and are happy this is reflected in your experience. If you have any additional feedback you would like to share, please reach out to us at feedback@apexsystems.com. Thanks!

"good first job"

2.0
    Former Employee - National Recruiter in Richmond, VA

I worked at Apex Systems full-time

Pros

people are great the pay on time

Cons

managenet is horrible. pay s horrible

July 31, 2020Digital Marketing Specialist

Hello, we would like to thank you for taking a few moments to provide us your feedback. We are glad your time at Apex provided you good working experience and you got along with your peers. We are sorry, however, that you had issues with management and would like to learn more about your experience. Can you please email us at feedback@apexsystems.com? Thank you.

8. "Review of Company"

Former Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY

I worked at Apex Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Great real world experiences you can gain from

Cons

- They over work every single employee

July 24, 2020Digital Marketing Specialist

Hi, we would like to thank you for providing us your feedback and let you know we appreciate your input. We are glad you were able to obtain skills during your time with Apex but are sorry you and your peers felt overworked. Please email us at feedback@apexsystems.com so we can learn additional details and discuss how we can improve. Thank you.

9. "It's help desk"

2.0
    Current Employee - Tier I Help Desk in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Apex Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Easy to get in and get experience.

Cons

Absolute soul sucking work if you don't like being on the phone all day

July 24, 2020Digital Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking a a few moments to provide us your feedback. While we are glad your help desk role has provided you with good experience, we are sorry to hear you feel it is monotonous. We would be interested in learning more about your experience and any additional feedback on how we can improve. Please email us at contractorcommunity@apexsystems.com. Thank you.

10. "Pretty Good"

Former Employee - Service Desk Technician in Norfolk, VA

I worked at Apex Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

Stayed in touch Decent entry level pay For the most part was honest

Cons

I have no cons for Apex.

June 19, 2020Digital Marketing Specialist

Hello, thank you for providing your input. We are glad to hear you have enjoyed your time at Apex! If you have any further feedback to share, please email us at contractorcommunity@apexsystems.com. Thanks!

Found 1008 reviews