Cover image for Apex Systems

Apex Systems

Engaged Employer

Apex Systems

Add a Review

Apex Systems Employee Reviews about "culture"

Updated Feb 6, 2023

78 Comments

Tech

638.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Apex Systems~13916
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Apex Systems? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Apex Systems employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Good pay very well pay(in 174 reviews)
  • "The people are great and the relationships you build become lasting.(in 114 reviews)
  • "Great culture and tons of potential!There are a lot of tenured employees to learn from and utilize as strong resources.(in 86 reviews)
  • "up and communication was good(in 43 reviews)
  • "The uncapped commission is really what enticed me and 2 years later it is what continues to drive me.(in 38 reviews)
Cons
  • "No benefits for contract employees(in 233 reviews)
  • "poor management from both HR and the Client(in 69 reviews)
  • "The base salary is low and it can take a while to get your feet running.(in 59 reviews)
  • "We had a tool that would find managers names and telephone numbers, but we only had 2 logins for the entire district of 60+ account managers.(in 50 reviews)
  • "There's No PTO(in 49 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Apex Systems and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "culture"