Found 5 of over 397 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management they don't seem to connect with employees on personal level" (in 24 reviews)
- "Horrible management and leadership" (in 11 reviews)
- "Poor upper management!" (in 6 reviews)
- "There are 2 managers for every engineer." (in 5 reviews)
- "ATG stubbornly clings to a “Danaher” culture that does not value the contributions of the average worker." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Apex Tool Group and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "long hours"Return to all Reviews
- 1.0May 3, 2023Supplier Quality EngineerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearLexington, SC
Pay was what attracts candidates to the job. Nice relocation package.
Entire facility lacks trust of management. Long hours, no recognition. Management is not concerned about work life balance.Apex Tool Group Response4mo
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We believe strongly that our associates are the backbone of our business and encourage everyone to voice their concerns to Human Resources as it allows us to improve our culture and processes. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.
- 1.0Sep 20, 2021Utility OperatorCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsYork, PA
The coworkers care more then the management.
Long hours, low pay and lots of of problems with the equipment.