KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Apisero Reviews

Updated Aug 2, 2021

Found 259 of over 278 reviews

4.1
Apisero CEO/Founder Vijay Rao (no image)
Vijay Rao
Pros
  • "The office has comfortable working environment(in 28 reviews)

• "The work culture at Apisero is wonderful(in 17 reviews)

• Cons
  • "no cons found(in 7 reviews)

• "Work life balance can get at times unbalanced if you’re in projects that require more hours commitment(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Nice company to work with

Jan 26, 2021 - Senior Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Technically foccused,strong training programs,reachable to higher management

Cons

only Mulesoft and Saleforce now

2. 3.0
      Former Employee

Nice work

Jan 13, 2021 - IT Consultant in Phoenix, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice coworkers Nice challenges nice technology

Cons

Have to hear people Office desktops

3. 5.0

Apisero -- Forward Thinking, Fast Paced and Ethically Driven

Aug 7, 2019 - Regional Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Management who are not only the hardest working people, but also focused on ALWAYS doing the right thing Excellent team environment Fast Paced You are challenged daily, both in personal growth and professional growth Excellent communication from management Fantastic teams that deliver and keep clients happy The list goes on and on.

Cons

The only "con" comes with a caveat. Constant Change - The company is growing so fast that processes are always changing. However, they are clearly communicated as to first, Why the changes are neccessary, and then what/how the changes are to be implemented.

3 people found this review helpful
    4. 1.0
      Former Employee

Leaves much to be desired

Dec 11, 2019 - Marketing
      Business Outlook

Pros

Members of upper management are very upbeat, approachable and friendly. Hours were acceptable Willing to work with some flexible schedule requirements. Remote work.

Cons

HR is nonexistent. Onboarding is really impersonal and new employees are left with little instruction, very unclear expectations, etc starting on day one; Leaving one unsure about the remainder of the time with this company. Processes/Policies are not gone over at all. Was ensured only a 40 hour work week but HQ'd on West Coast if you are EST expect calls or requests outside of your regular work hours. Semi-Monthly pay

3 people found this review helpful

Apisero Response

Marketing Director

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your experience. We’re usually known for our exceptional employee culture and we regret that we didn’t live up to those expectations here. We're continuously working to improve the overall culture and employee experience at Apisero, to include new team member on-boarding processes and policies. Additionally, due to the vast geographical nature of our offices, we occasionally schedule meetings outside of normal working hours to maintain alignment between our teams. However, we strive to ensure that employees are afforded a well-balanced work-life environment throughout their employment at Apisero. If you’re open to discussing your experience further, please reach out to HR@apisero.com and reference the above Glassdoor posting. Thank you again for your feedback.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

APIsero Focused Integration Professionals .

Aug 8, 2019 - Solutions Architect in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work , with a sharp team of focused technology professionals. looking at HealthCare vertical for more Opportunities

Cons

Should have started with APIsero sooner.

2 people found this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing place to work in. Such a brilliant group of professionals.

Aug 8, 2019 - Solutions Architect
      Business Outlook

Pros

Super-skilled individuals Company culture Great onsite/remote balance Contract conditions Great benetif package (health plan, vacation etc)

Cons

No 401k Company is growing super fast. Sometimes is difficult to follow the company structure.

7. 5.0

Support for growth

Nov 28, 2018 - Solutions Architect in Bellevue, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Normally as a consultant in a big consulting firm, you are buried and treated as a resource for a particular project only. This company is quite special, it does care about individuals. You'll get full support of your growth as far as you have clear goal defined, and you'll be able to achieve your goal much faster here. Tons of opportunities Good management

Cons

None as I know of!

8. 5.0

An Excellent Working Environment

Nov 13, 2018 - Marketing Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

The leadership here is extremely open and honest with its employees; if something needs to be addressed, the company works as a cohesive team and does not single out individuals. The working environment is a positive and open forum for discussion with colleagues readily available for assistance.

Cons

So far, I have witnessed no cons to my employment here at Apisero

9. 5.0

Great Leadership and Growth Opportunity

Nov 13, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership team, opportunity to grow, culture

Cons

Nothing negative that I can think of

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Place with Great Team!

Oct 11, 2018 - Engagement Manager in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very Friendly Environment to work with. Perfect Team Coordination. Management is awesome. I would say APISERO is just Amazing Work Place!

Cons

None as I know of!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 259 Reviews