KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Apixio Reviews

Updated Oct 21, 2021

Found 47 of over 50 reviews

4.5
Apixio Chief Executive Officer Sachin Patel    (no image)
Sachin Patel

1. 5.0

Great culture

Sep 28, 2021 - Staff Software Engineer in San Mateo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture and flexibility Thoughtful and inclusive from the top down I have very collaborative and supporting team

Cons

We are still a small company, so we have a lot of learning to do. But that's what makes working here so exciting!

Director of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Remarkable culture, exceptional benefits, and collaborative team environment!

Jul 19, 2021 - Vice President Sales in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture at Apixio is second to none! The benefits are comprehensive, and the cost is low when compared to other firms. There are hyperintelligent folks working here, and everyone drives each other to excel in their role for the greater good of our clients and to propel us towards our collective goals. Feedback from everyone is encouraged on a consistent basis which leads to innovative ideas coming to the surface.

Cons

There are many team members who work in the office, while some are remote. Due to COVID, this dynamic has shifted slightly, but if you prefer an office environment you may have to relocate. Many colleagues prefer the remote setting, so this may not be an issue for you necessarily.

Director of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your positive feedback. We value our collaborative and forward-thinking culture and work to ensure our benefits remain competitive. With this in mind, we are proud to announce that we have recently introduced a hybrid working approach to ensure employees are able to work effectively in the office to continue to build teamwork but that there are opportunities to work remotely to accommodate those that prefer the WFH approach.

3. 5.0

Amazing place to work

Jul 2, 2021 - Science Medical Coder
    Business Outlook

Pros

flexibility, collaboration, team work, integrity,

Cons

I currently have not encountered any cons.

1 person found this review helpful

Director of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your positive feedback.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Innovative and collaborative

Apr 29, 2021 - Product Manager in San Mateo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

At Apixio I work on improving the healthcare that people receive, and thus improving their lives. I have a very collaborative and supportive boss and team, and love having the chance to keep applying and developing my skills!

Cons

Sometimes our processes are not as mature as I think they need to be, but I see agreement that that's an issue, and steady progress on that front.

1 person found this review helpful

Director of Talent Acquisition

Nothing makes us happier than hearing that our fellow Apixions understand and value the work Apixio is doing to improve the healthtech space. We are always looking to improve and appreciate the feedback and input that our teams bring to make this happen.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work for

Apr 15, 2021 - Software Engineer in San Mateo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great product and great tech stack to work on.

Cons

Lots of management changes that affect engineering orgs

Director of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your review! Our engineering team is the best of the best and we value all they bring to make Apixio a great place to work. As we continue to grow, we are excited for the new engineering management team that is coming in and look forward to seeing what magic they create.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company doing interesting work

Apr 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting work, feels impactful/meaningful, smart people

Cons

Can be slow to replace departures

Director of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your review! We are proud of the innovative and impactful work we are doing in the health tech space.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Review of recent interview

Apr 2, 2021 - Human Resources Generalist in San Mateo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great employees, experience was easy via zoom/video calls, met my team, and it went super fast.

Cons

No cons, everyone was great!

Director of Talent Acquisition

We are happy to hear that your interview experience went smoothly and that you enjoyed our team as much as we do!

8. 5.0

Top-Tier Company!

Mar 22, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Tremendous company culture and action-oriented leadership. Company values and strategic direction are clearly articulated and embraced by all. Cross-team collaboration is encouraged, and employees have one another's backs. Without exception, the Executive Team has an open door policy and encourages employee input. Over the past 12 months, the company has made a real effort to help employees feel connected and valued despite the COVID-mandated shut-down of the corporate office.

Cons

None that come to mind.

Director of Talent Acquisition

This is great to hear! While the pandemic is something that no one could have expected, we aim to keep the culture alive and team engagement active.

9. 5.0

Fun, Supportive, and Engaging Place

Mar 12, 2021 - General Ledger Accountant
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Open door policy - able to easily access and engage with other teams -Clear company goals and direction -Fun weekly team events and employee appreciation perks -Always something new to learn and projects to work on

Cons

-Received onboarding training late, would have been nice to have this earlier on

Director of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback! We love to hear where we are excelling, and more importantly, areas we can address. The team has been in discussion to expedite the training process to ensure all information is timely and relevant to our employee’s onboarding process.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Nice company to work with! Amazing Team!

Feb 24, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible environment, Awesome people, Career Growth

Cons

None that I know of

Director of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 47 Reviews