Apollo Home Healthcare Reviews | Glassdoor

Apollo Home Healthcare Reviews

Updated Apr 1, 2019

5.0
Apollo Home Healthcare CEO  (no image)
  1. "front end developer"

Former Employee - Front End Developer

I worked at Apollo Home Healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros

great work environment. a good place to learn.

Cons

I feel less career growth.

Advice to Management

keep up good work

Apollo Home Healthcare2017-08-17

"Excellent company"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Peterborough, England

I have been working at Apollo Home Healthcare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Friendly and approachable team. Open and supportive culture. Complex care packages supporting both children and adults with a variety of conditions. Excellent clinical lead who is supportive and accessible for support. Supportive revalidation process. Opportunity to access specialised training. Opportunities to upskill and train junior staff.

Cons

None. It is a busy role but what nursing role isn’t?!

Apollo Home Healthcare2019-04-02
  3. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Apollo Home Healthcare full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Managers accessible and open, - Rewarding career, - Opportunity to manage your own caseload and build relationships with clients and carers, - Great pay and annual leave allowance, - Care company that actually cares!

Cons

No cons of working for Apollo, however some carers joining us can be very unreliable

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Apollo Home Healthcare2019-03-13
  4. "Lovely company"

Current Employee - Healthcare Assistant in Nottingham, England

I have been working at Apollo Home Healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have worked with Apollo for a year. I have always done care but only elderly in the community and care home. I was nervous when first started but the team was lovely and always there if I needed them or was unsure about anything. I love the children who I look after and there family's are lovely and really make you feel you are part of the family. Full training given and shadowing shifts. The shifts are perfect... and work round my children , family and social life. The management team are there if you have any questions or unsure about anything.

Cons

Can't think of any

Apollo Home Healthcare2019-03-12
  5. "Simply the best"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Norwich, England

I have been working at Apollo Home Healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros

Extremely caring, supportive and well lead CEO and Directors. Working for Apollo Home Healthcare has restored my faith in this sector, in that you can provide excellent care and service whilst still having a human heart. Following our 6 Cs and all policies and procedures I have been able to set up our East Anglia branch my way knowing that I have the full support from above. Although still only 4 years old we... have robust systems in place to ensure we deliver all care safely, to the highest standards. Across the business we have an equally supportive and caring Clinical Lead, Quality & Compliance Manager and HR Lead. Apollo Home Healthcare recruit well selecting only the best prople who share the vision and passion. Personally I have had excellent feedback from The CHC in how we deliver, manage and support our clients and staff . The processes that are in place ensure our carers are fully trained and competent to work and we recognise their hard work and dedication with good pay rates. I love my job and feel very lucky to work for Apollo Home Healthcare.

Cons

Recruitment in East Anglia has always been a challenge. We have a great central and local recruitment team who have sourced excellent candidates to date. It will always be a struggle. However I do not have any cons about working for Apollo Home Healthcare.

Advice to Management

I know that you will listen to any any ideas or suggestions and think about it. I know that you are caring, open, honest and approachable. My only advice is please don't change.

Apollo Home Healthcare2019-03-12
  6. "Absolutely Amazing"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Norwich, England

I have been working at Apollo Home Healthcare part-time for more than a year

Pros

All staff work together as one and hierarchy isn't shown within the company as everybody is willing to support each other and help where necessary.

Cons

I am yet to come across any negative points in working for Apollo Home Healthcare

Advice to Management

Keep up the amazing work in creating high quality care for those who need it.

Apollo Home Healthcare2019-03-08
  7. "Rewarding working in complex care"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Manchester, England

I have been working at Apollo Home Healthcare part-time for more than a year

Pros

•Good rates of pay •Holiday pay •Continuity of care •Opportunities to work more hours & to work on other packages

Cons

•Manadatory Training is unpaid •NMC fees not paid or discounted •No CPD opportunities •Have to pay own DBS/CRB

Advice to Management

•Bonus for no sick leave/ long term service/ no cancellation of shifts for staff would be greatly received. •Opportunity for further studying would be welcomed.

Apollo Home Healthcare2019-03-06
  8. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in North West

I have been working at Apollo Home Healthcare full-time for less than a year

Pros

Welcoming, innovative, forward thinking, caring

Cons

None, great organisation all pros

Apollo Home Healthcare2019-02-28
  9. "Great Company"

I have been working at Apollo Home Healthcare full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great Place to work. Lots of benefits working here. Great Management

Cons

Can not think of any negatives.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Apollo Home Healthcare2019-02-26
  10. "Apollo"

Current Employee - Caregiver in Manchester, England

I have been working at Apollo Home Healthcare full-time for less than a year

Pros

Keep you up-to-date with everything .make sure ur allways happy with work and staff .

Cons

Down side u don't get paid for training.

Advice to Management

Look in to pay for training.

Apollo Home Healthcare2019-02-26