AppDynamics Reviews in London, England | Glassdoor

5.0
AppDynamics President and CEO David Wadhwani
David Wadhwani
1 Rating

Pros
  • Its a fast paced environment and I love it (in 15 reviews)

• Good work life balance (if you are looking for that) (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • work life balance is not necessarily the best (in 9 reviews)

• some growing pains but it's all part of the rollercoaster ride (in 14 reviews)

1. "Best company I ever worked for! Amazing Eco system!!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Account Manager in London, England (UK)

I have been working at AppDynamics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Money, learning & development, playing in the champions league is always great! Career opportunities everywhere...your numbers speak for it self

Cons

Not really besides we are growing super fast, so work hard play hard mentality. Adopting to their process can be challenging but you will get every resource you need to be great

Advice to Management

Please keep going on!

2. "This company is a rocketship!"

Current Employee - Commercial Account Executive in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Commercial Account Executive in London, England (UK)

Pros

The training is second to none.
    Extremely smart people are here to help you constantly improve and progress in your career.
    Work hard, play hard culture!

Cons

You have to be committed to your own success in order to do well in this very fast growing start-up.

AppDynamics Response

Nov 17, 2015 – Social Media and Recruiting Coordinator

We couldn't agree more with what you mentioned -- if you are committed to your own success, then we will give you all the resources and help to get there. Because of our startup within a startup ... More

3. "The best IT company to work for"

Current Employee - Technical Instructor in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Technical Instructor in London, England (UK)

I have been working at AppDynamics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

As far as am concern, AppDynamics is by far the best IT company have ever work for in the last 11 years of my professional career. The atmosphere is fantastic especially for new employees, you are being trusted to do what you have been employed to do without anyone looking over your shoulder.
    The management concept is superb, reachable and friendly to everyone. AppDynamics is a place where you can grow with the company and become what you dream to be. What else are you looking for?

Cons

For me, I can't fault this company at all, not even when I have to compare it with other IT companies.

Advice to Management

Good job!!!
    Just keep it up and well done guys!

"An employer that inspires employees"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager, Northern Europe in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager, Northern Europe in London, England (UK)

I have been working at AppDynamics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It is rare to find a company who believes their mission statement and actively works towards it. They empower their employees, value the company culture AND has a great product to take to market. AppDynamics enables employees to be better than they thought they could be by encouraging team work, collaboration, personal development and integrity.

Cons

Young company so minor administration processes need to be confirmed, however, this also enables employees to have a greater say in how certain procedures would work best for them.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Keep communicating. Don't loose the small company feeling.