I worked at Appareo Systems full-time
Growth is happening, lots of excitement.
Expectations can be unrealistic at times
Advice to Management
Listen to your employees
I have been working at Appareo Systems as an intern (Less than a year)
- Small company
- A lot of interesting projects going on at the company
- Small company, not a talkative bunch
- Slow moving as far as new technologies that's on the horizon. They find their comfort point and stick to it.
- Engineering teams don't seem to be on the same page
- Management doesn't seem to be sure if they want to treat interns as interns or full-time software engineers
I have been working at Appareo Systems full-time
* Good groundwork in company's product portfolio which is always growing
* Good community feel wherein events are organized several times in an year to bring the employee families together
* Great program managers
* Long hours depending on deadlines
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?