The latest conversations about Advertising
I recently received an offer from iProspect (part of Dentsu) I’ve heard ups and downs about this company. I currently work for a great company and not sure if I should leave. The new opportunity pays a lot more than I currently make. Does anyone have any advice about this company and whether I should take the job or not?
Senior Vice President
Role at WPP OpenX new company ? I was approached for regional role. I’m still wrapping my brain around the model. Seems good? Always hard to say from ppt slides vs reality. Any thoughts or insights? What’s the culture like? Vision? Leadership? Any pros/cons appreciated
Got a burning question about Appco Group? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Appco Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great energy and people." (in 28 reviews)
- "good for fresher and good trainings" (in 20 reviews)
- "Good Work Environment" (in 14 reviews)
- "Zero debt company that gives a great opportunity for youngsters to start up their own business and be successful business heads." (in 12 reviews)
- "One can build good communication skills and confidence." (in 12 reviews)
Found 506 of over 670 reviews
Updated Aug 22, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 3.0Aug 22, 2023Client Service ExecutiveFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsSingapore
- Good working culture -
- Depending too much on sales team - No value for office staff - No/Slow progression - Overloading of tasks
- 2.0Jul 25, 2023Field SalesFormer Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
Borderline ritual of sales techniques for two hours every morning.
The top 5% of people working here will make anything close to a median salary. For the rest of the poor people working for APCO, all they will gain from working here are worn-out shoes, a miserable outlook on life and a growing overdraft account balance. The only way these people can get away with this is by claiming as you're self-employed, there is no cap to your salary. Unfortunately this also means that there is no job security or any minimum pay
Appco Group Reviews FAQs
Appco Group has an overall rating of 1.3 out of 5, based on over 670 reviews left anonymously by employees. 13% of employees would recommend working at Appco Group to a friend and 16% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -11% over the last 12 months.
13% of Appco Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Appco Group 1.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 1.5 for culture and values and 1.5 for career opportunities.