Appirio Account Executive Reviews | Glassdoor

Appirio Account Executive Reviews

Updated Sep 30, 2017

5.0
Appirio Global Business Head Andy Chaudhuri (no image)
Andy Chaudhuri
0 Rating
  1. "Amazing Company, Culture, and Purpose"

Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Appirio full-time for less than a year

Pros

Leadership truly cares about their employees and "practice what they preach." They've maintained the Appirio Culture post acquisition, which is not an easy task. The Appirio Team works selflessly and collaboratively together making work rewarding for employees and customers.

Cons

-No 401k match -If you have a hard time working remotely it might not be the right fit for you

Advice to Management

Please keep this amazing culture and purpose alive! Happy Workers = Happy Customers

Appirio2017-09-30

"Account Executive"

Account Executive in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Appirio

Pros

The company is very innovative and does a job good staying abreast of & solving the issues companies face migrating or innovating in the cloud. Very smart hard working people and management that really cares about their staff.

Cons

Growing fast and need to keep trying to hold on to the current culture. I don't really have any other feedback at this time.

Advice to Management

I like the family feel of the region and company. Keep that up. The fact you care about your employees as people first, makes it easy to want to go above and beyond what is required.

Appirio2015-11-16

"Amazing Culture and Fun Environment"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Appirio full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have worked for one of the Big 4 Consulting firms and Appirio is the exact opposite. With more than 20+ years of work experience I was looking for a company that offered a great culture, collaboration, opportunity for advancement and was working with the newest technologies. I have found that with Appirio. I have never before worked for a company that wants to know that I am having fun while at work. I have been surveyed twice in less than 6 months to ensure that I am. I have never worked for a company that openly wants hive minded collaboration and employee Shoutouts to be seen by all - Appirio does! If you want to enjoy the 8-12 hours while working each day, have the opportunity to grow within an organization, and work with smart, energetic and fun people, Appirio is for you. If you don't, I suggest you work for another company. Oh..and if you need to know what the (not so) secret sauce is that no other consulting firm can provide its customers...just go the topcoder website and see for yourself.

Cons

There are none at this time

Advice to Management

Don't let our growth change the culture - it is what keeps employees happy!

Appirio2014-10-24