Appirio Associate Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Associate Manager

Appirio Associate Manager Reviews

Updated Sep 8, 2016

3.6
Appirio Global Business Head Andy Chaudhuri (no image)
Andy Chaudhuri
0 Rating
  1. "Most Pathetic HR and Finance Management"

Associate Manager in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I worked at Appirio

Pros

Excellent Projects, Good growth Opportunities

Cons

Human Resources And Finances team could not process my pf withdrawal in 10 Months. This is worst i have ever seen. After providing documents for 3 times and Appirio losing it each time, the Hr has the audacity to inform today after several escalation emails that they don't have my documents, where as one of the previous Hr's has sent a confirmation mail that she has received the documents and will process the same. The interns keep changing and their is no process to make sure employee's concerns are addressed.

Advice to Management

Appirio is an amazing company to work with, please do not distroy the reputation because of some employees who do not want to work. Start firing them. Have processes in place for PF withdrawals.

Appirio2016-09-08

"Good Company but need attention"

Current Employee - Associate Manager in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Appirio full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I am working in Appirio from past 5 years and i am working as Associate Manager over here.My Over all experience is very good.With in this period i learned so many technologies and i feel i never get such opportunity any where else.Good Culture/Cab facility/Free Cafeteria/WFH/Medical insurance and many other things.

Cons

Appraisal Range i same for all employee which is good for higher management people but not good for less package employees. Frequent changes in organization less onsite opportunities

Advice to Management

My Advice to management is don't make so frequent changes in organization and there has to be a plan where every employee utilization should be visible to junior employees.

Appirio2015-11-27

"Best is class"

Current Employee - Associate Manager in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Appirio full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

* Flexible hours * Work from home * Good salaries * Support from seniors * Opportunities to work on various kind of projects * On site opportunity for required projects * Work life balance * Fun factor * Chance to work on Emerging technologies * Training on various technologies All in all, everything is suitable for a person who wants to learn and grow in IT field.

Cons

Can't think of much, very satisfied.

Advice to Management

Keep on motivating your employees for good work and by providing more onsite opportunities. Get personal feedback for the company time to time, which can improve more on various factors.

Appirio2015-09-16

"Awesome place!!!"

Associate Manager in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Appirio

Pros

Great exposure and awesome growth opportunities. Takes good care of their employees. Very flexible and listens to empployee

Cons

Since things are changing at a very high pace, people can feel comfortable. (definitely not me)

Appirio2015-08-11