Cover image for Appirio

63% Recommend to a Friend
54% Approve of CEO

Found 582 of over 616 reviews

3.7
Appirio Global Head of ACS Hari Raja (no image)
Hari Raja

What people are saying about Appirio

Consulting

828.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - /Community/consulting

Got a burning question about Appirio? Just ask!

On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Appirio employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your private company bowl on Community, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
Cons

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Appirio and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Sep 9, 2022
      Business Development Representative
      Former Employee, more than 5 years
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

Incredibly supportive, inclusive, and hard working culture. Great opportunity to advance or pivot in your career Tremendous leadership

Cons

After the buyout it wasn't Appirio anymore

1. 4.0
        Jun 30, 2023
        Workday Associate Integration Consultant
        Former Employee
        Indianapolis, IN
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

Fun environment Good culture Free snacks

Cons

Difficult to get staffed at the beginning of your career. The Workday practice no longer exists at this company.

2. Join the Appirio team
        See Our Latest Jobs
      Viewing 1 - 10 of 582 Reviews
      </>Embed

Appirio Reviews FAQs

Appirio has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 616 reviews left anonymously by employees. 63% of employees would recommend working at Appirio to a friend and 46% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Appirio employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Appirio. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

63% of Appirio employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Appirio 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Appirio to be senior leadership, career development, culture and the cons to be compensation, management.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

191.7K

Automation Engineer

When will illegal medical status discrimination end for employment in 2023/2024?

1 Comment

Project Manager

Those hired/rejected by MBB, how did you get the news after the first round of interviews? Via phone or email? As of now all the comms with HR were through email, so not sure what to expect. Also it has been >1 weeks since...🫠McKinsey & Company Boston Consulting Group Bain & Company

1 Comment

Manager

I recently did a phone interview and it went well. A week later, I get an in person interview with HR. They let me know I will be hearing back from them shortly. On linked in, the position I applied for opened back up, is this a sign that they decided to not hire me? I’ll be reaching out soon. But just got me disappointed.

0 Comments

Glassdoor has 616 Appirio reviews submitted anonymously by Appirio employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Appirio is right for you.