AppleOne Reviews in Plano, TX | Glassdoor

AppleOne CEO Janice Bryant Howroyd
Janice Bryant Howroyd
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • They found me a job with a great company I ended up becoming permanent I got promoted and a raise (in 23 reviews)

• If you need a short term position or full time apple one is the place to be (in 18 reviews)

Cons
  • Had informed me that the temp-to-hire position was for help desk but was not the case (in 17 reviews)

• I have nothing but good things to say about Apple One (in 22 reviews)

"9 Years of continued success!"

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in Plano, TX

I have been working at AppleOne full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Uncapped commission structure, yearly sales incentive trip to exotic locations, working as a team, personal growth both financially and professionally. I continue to be challenged daily and respect the involvement of our President and CEO. Constant training and development of staff is offered as well as career growth!

Cons

Would like to be able to work from home on certain days.

"Job Applicant for their Services"

Current Employee - Looking in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Looking in Plano, TX

Pros

Looks like a good placement agency with many opportunities.NOT!

Cons

They lead you on saying they have management jobs available to get you to sign as their placement provider. Once you sign on and fill out their loads of electronic paperwork and forms to sign. There is nothing available and little to no feedback on next steps or job opportunities. Very unsettling.

Advice to Management

Present truth and facts about open opportunities. Have your people communicate status and next steps to keep you informed or at lease answer e-mails and calls asking for status and next steps. Provide what your company says you provide please!