AppleOne "apple one" Reviews | Glassdoor

AppleOne Employee Reviews about "apple one"

Updated Feb 7, 2019

3.2
AppleOne CEO  Janice Bryant Howroyd
Janice Bryant Howroyd
Pros
  • "Great company to work for , nothing to complain(in 27 reviews)

• "Those didn't work out, but not because of Apple One not trying for me(in 23 reviews)

Cons
  • "I have nothing but good things to say about Apple One(in 25 reviews)

• "there are no cons with this outstanding group(in 20 reviews)

Reviews about "apple one"

Return to all Reviews

"Professional office and experience in Altamonte Springs, FL"

Current Contractor - Contract in Altamonte Springs, FL

I have been working at AppleOne for less than a year

Pros

I live in the Orlando, FL metropolitan area. I was on a government contract, and then let go. I signed up for AppleOne's site for temporary, contract, long-term, or permanent work. Their online application technology platform is user-friendly and not cumbersome. The Altamonte Springs, FL office, where I interviewed is staffed with professional and polite people. The person assigned to me followed up with me via... email the day of my interview, and then again the following business day. She had two job openings in my field within two weeks. Those didn't work out, but not because of Apple One not trying for me. She's been very positive, and I'm looking forward to going back to work in no time.

Cons

I don't have any negative feedback. I have no complaints about their process.

Advice to Management

I'm glad I didn't listen to the negative reviews here, and I took the chance to go to AppleOne's office in Altamonte Springs, FL. My advice to HQ would be to thank and acknowledge your field offices for their hard work, especially in regions of the country where people are looking for jobs because of the government shut down.

AppleOne2019-01-24
  2. "Poor services"

Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer in Seattle, WA

I have been working at AppleOne

Pros

No Pros to report so far!

Cons

I saw an Ad for a job I as interested in while browsing. When I met up at AppleOne offices they had me sign up but there were no mention of that job I applied for online, and no news from them at all for 2 month. When I asked for news they told me they couldn't get a hold on my references (I contacted a few of my references and they never got contacted so I had them send AppleOne some references), I never heard... from Apple One for another month so I re-contacted them and the secretary just told me they had problems with my references. I Asked them to remove all my personal information from their database and to send an e-mail to confirm that. It's a sham! I believe e they only there to collect data from you for their statistics. No Communication and for someone that is working for unemployed people... no rush at all!

Advice to Management

I had a bad experience so "improve everything?"

AppleOne2019-02-08
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

"Admin"

Current Contractor - Administrative in Washington, DC

I have been working at AppleOne for less than a year

Pros

They have a few jobs available

Cons

Not very transparent. I received several compliments and a customer service award where I worked as a contractor but once the contract ended I never heard from Apple One again.

Advice to Management

Follow up with employees after contract is over. Don't over promise and the benefits are not good.

AppleOne2019-01-04

"Administrative Assistant"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Huntington Beach, CA

I have been working at AppleOne for more than a year

Pros

Apple One has helped me to rebuild my resume after substitute teaching and staying home with my kids prior to that. I have been able to get back into the corporate office type of work that I did before staying home with my kids. They have sent me to many assignments for the last two years and they have been increasing in pay and responsibilities. They have been really helpful and I really appreciate it!

Cons

You have to be willing to do things like Nordstrom Rack Inventory Audits, and fill-in for Receptionists, or work at weekend events, to start working with them, and then you can work your way into better positions if you don't already have a resume with recent experience doing the kind of position you are looking for.

AppleOne2018-12-07
  6. "Good Place too Work"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at AppleOne for more than 3 years

Pros

Easy Going. Dont need too report to Apple One once hired.

Cons

Takes a while to get started.

AppleOne2018-11-09
  7. "Dedication"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Ventura, CA

I have been working at AppleOne full-time for less than a year

Pros

APPLE One continues to dedicate there time to find the right company that is a perfect fit.

Cons

When the temporary contract ends early.

AppleOne2018-08-01
  8. "Awful Temp Agency"

Former Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

I worked at AppleOne

Pros

Easy to get in contact

Cons

Apple One is a temp agency that is just that. They just need you until they need you and won't help you afterwards. I have worked through them for over 1.5 years in total and after receiving an assignment I never hear from them until it has been terminated. They did not give me a reason for my last termination and they do not stand by to try to prevent your termination from happening. I have used 3 different temp... agencies and AppleOne is by far the most unprofessional.

Advice to Management

Help those that need help. In a world full of temp jobs someone has to have the workers backs.

AppleOne2018-08-06

"Apple One in Ontario, CA"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Ontario, CA

I have been working at AppleOne

Pros

The recruiter got me some interviews for positions I was qualified for and for wages I was looking for but clients picked other people. They promised to keep looking for me.

Cons

Recruiter called one day with a position for $3-$4 per hour less than what I needed and with a client with a not so good reputation at this time and that is barely still alive in today's world of "big box" companies, so I told the recruiter I would not be interested in working for that client. That was over 4 months ago, have never heard from the recruiter since then. Basically, the recruiter just quit looking for... me. Sent my resume to another nationally known temp service and was put to work 5 days after sending my resume to them. Been working through that temp agency for the past 2 months. Didn't even have to interview with the client, got put to work. That particular recruiter at Ontario sent me an email 2 days ago for a 1 day job at a client of Apple One for low wage. Email deleted, did not respond to the recruiter.

Advice to Management

Maybe your recruiters are not doing their job.

AppleOne2018-01-07
  10. "Most Professional Staffing Company in the Puget Sound Area"

Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

I have been working at AppleOne

Pros

People conducting interviews for Apple One (Tukwila) consistently demonstrate that they have researched what the client company wants before the interview takes place. They have solid information right there in the room to help you determine if you are the right fit. It appears that this office's own professionalism attracts a particular kind of client company: -Their client employers treat their employees and... contract workers better than those at any other staffing agency in the area. -Their client employers appear to be healthier and busier than those at other staffing agencies. Every person I have spoken with at Apple One (Tukwila) was either able to help immediately or followed through on a promise to call back with answers. They have positions both for low and high skill levels.

Cons

As good as they are, it would be nice if they had even more higher-skill openings.

Advice to Management

DO NOT STOP giving your local offices room to respect your contract workers and research the needs of employers before interviewing potential new hires - it makes you stand out more than you know and leads to happy client employers.

AppleOne2017-12-19
  11. "Proposal Manager"

Former Contractor - Senior Proposal Manager in Washington, DC

I worked at AppleOne

Pros

Apple One demonstrates a high level of professionalism in matching candidates to opportunities.

Cons

Apple One is a large, nationwide firm with a strong local presence.

Advice to Management

Continue to hire great recruiters.

AppleOne2017-08-11