Applexus Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.5
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. ""Great place to work""

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Applexus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Learning place, Amazing,supportive and Friendly people, good working environment. I am more than happy to be part of Applexus.

Cons

Nothing specific to describe about

Advice to Management

Thanks..Keep Going with the same... All the Best

2. "Real Nice Place to work"

Current Employee - Consultrant in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Consultrant in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Applexus full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

It was always a wonderful experience working here till date for the last 6 years. Always got chance to work on most latest SAP technologies. Always got chance to work on really challenging SAP environment.

Cons

Not much that I could think of!!

Advice to Management

Thank You for all the support till date.

3. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Applexus full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

1. High-quality training for freshers
    2. Opportunity to learn demanding technologies
    3. Tremendous growth potential
    4. Friendly work environment
    5. Highly knowledgeable leadership

Cons

Highly challenging environment. Not a good choice for safe zone seekers and lazy people.

4. "What I Wanted in a Professional Services Company---both as a Customer and Employee"

I have been working at Applexus full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I was a customer of Applexus before I joined so I had first-hand experience with the management team and their commitment to a positive customer outcome--even at a loss. Creating and maintaining long-term mutually beneficial relationships are valued above just bringing in revenue and that matches my values. I'm given lots of freedom to exercise creativity and truly define my own path so long as its in line with the core values and strategy of the company. If you're willing to put in the effort, you will create opportunity for yourself. Applexus is just a very authentic company--no glossy marketing or pretentiousness. Just a group of people passionate about doing the right things for their customers.

Cons

As a company that started literally from a handful of people, there are some growing pains as we grow in depth, breadth and global reach. You won't find a detailed "guidebook" that lays out a standardized career progression that you might get with a much larger and older professional services firm. For some, this ambiguity might be a con, but others might find it refreshing.

As a true global company, work happens in a variety of time zones so there are times when middle-of-the-night conferences calls have to happen--not unreasonable but something to know if you prefer a strict 9-5 work schedule.

Being relatively small, everyone has a direct, necessary responsibility to the company and its customers. If you're hoping to be invisible, you won't be happy here.

Advice to Management

I've known Sam, the founder and CEO, for about 4 years and his senior management team for about a year now. I interact weekly with the senior management team, so I'm not going to offer my advice here. That said, this management team is about the most approachable, compassionate people that I've met, especially in the professional services industry where employees are often treated as mere commodities.

5. ""Great SMB for huge growth potential, A true meritocracy, rewards genuine hard work. Global opportunities, great values""

Current Employee - General Manager in Federal Way, WA
    Current Employee - General Manager in Federal Way, WA

I have been working at Applexus full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Driven by passion to be a trusted advisor in the real sense for fashion companies.

Expert team of hardworking and knowledgeable consultants in SAP Retail, AFS and FMS.

Competitive salaries, Great benefits and very Friendly working environment.

The senior leadership leads by example and does not hesitate to get their hands dirty including the CEO. Great mentors.

It has a 'boutique' culture - what this means to employees is that, they are not just another number - everyone gets an opportunity to make an impact through the work they do…

Cons

Pretty fast environment you always have to be on your toes
    Might not be the best place for candidates lacking experience

Advice to Management

Keep it up your employees love working there.
    Your openness and knowledge of the SAP business area is incredible.

6. "Best Company Ever Worked With"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Applexus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Applexus is an amazing place to work, the environment is terrific, everybody is open to new ideas and to help others. It's a perfect place to learn from really experienced professionals and to grow in a professional and personal level.
    I felt welcome since day 1 and they still surprise me every day with all the amazing benefits and work/life balance.

Cons

Nothing so far me and hope it will be like that always

Advice to Management

Keep up the great job you are doing

7. ""Excellent Company to work""

I have been working at Applexus full-time

Pros

Company is very professional and the agreement between employee and employer are honored. Strong Marketing team with huge client, vendor base and other networks, Excellent payroll and HR services, Consultant compensation is amazing compared to the industry standards

Cons

I haven't noticed anything till date

8. "Excellent organization to work"

Current Employee - Program Analyst
    Current Employee - Program Analyst

I have been working at Applexus full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

-Organization is always encourage the employee who is interested to new technologies .
    -Balance between work, community and family.
    -Decent salary.
    -Opportunities to grow and showcase potential .

Cons

There were no real "cons"

9. "Great place to work !"

I have been working at Applexus part-time

Pros

Team environment, Management is receptive to employees suggestions on improving policy, and practices. Good life work balance. Time off requests are typically accommodated. Hard work is rewarded.

Cons

Not a lot of paid time off (i.e. personal days, sick days ) compared to other companies.

10. "We are simply the Best !"

Current Employee - Senior SAP Technical Consultant (Software Engineer in Baltimore, MD

Pros

We have mutually supportive work teams with multiple skills, capable of providing the best Service to clients and we have a wonderful workplace that's fun to work in at "Gods own country".
    Good vibes of your workplace matters , we have that.

Cons

Pros completely outweigh the cons.

Advice to Management

Have to take more steps to avoid In accurate employee performance evaluation (2-4 years Experience)