Applied Image Reviews | Glassdoor

Bruno Glavich

1. "Former Employee"

Former Employee - Large Format Print Operator in Tinton Falls, NJ
    Former Employee - Large Format Print Operator in Tinton Falls, NJ

I worked at Applied Image full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The owner takes care of his workers. No matter what position you hold within the company, he makes you feel like you are as important as everybody else. The management, when I was there went through some changes. But the people in place now, have shown what it means to be a team player, and dedication.

Cons

The only "CON", if I had to pick something, would probably be the long days I used to work. That may have changed. I last worked there in 2009.

Advice to Management

I can't give any advice to a management that already does a great job. Just this....keep up the great work.

"long time employee"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Freehold, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Freehold, NJ

I have been working at Applied Image full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Very friendly atmosphere. You really get the feeling that you are an important part of any given project. Really good pay and have gotten 2 week bonuses every year with the week between the holidays paid off. Good opportunity to learn different department and equipment. Unlimited O.T. if you want it. 401k 50% match.

Cons

Small company (35 employees) so advancement is tough to come by. However, they always try to hire from within when an opportunity comes up. I have seen shop workers wind up as sales people, project managers and supervisers. If a promotion is not available they do give salary increases.

Advice to Management

Try to explain any new large projects better. Ask for our input when considering new equipment.

3. "I have been employed by this company for over 5 years."

I have been working at Applied Image full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

True open door policy with manager. Company pays 100% of healthcare, even co-pays! Year end bonuses every year. Good co-workers. Nice place to work. Great product that everyone can contribute to the success of.

Cons

Deadlines are deadlines, if you need to work overtime to get the job done it is expected that you will work.

Advice to Management

Should explain progress or setbacks with us more often.