I worked at Applied Materials full-time (More than 10 years)
Excellent Pay in a challenging environment with room for growth
Always reorganizing senior leadership positions
Advice to Management
Very customer and change oriented
I have been working at Applied Materials full-time (More than 10 years)
Company is leading edge technology provider
The industry has historically been cyclical.
I have been working at Applied Materials full-time (More than 3 years)
Work and Life well balanced
Internal conflict in development strategy
I worked at Applied Materials as an intern (Less than a year)
Supportive and collaborative work environment.
Commuting might be cumbersome if not based around Gloucester.
I have been working at Applied Materials part-time
Many interns events during summer
Not having the opportunity to work on many projects
I have been working at Applied Materials full-time (Less than a year)
Its easy and pays great
There are no cons that i know of.
I worked at Applied Materials as an intern (More than 3 years)
I had a wonderful experience there.
No cafe around in the building.
Advice to Management
Keep it up.
I worked at Applied Materials as an intern
- Get to see the scale of semiconductor fabrication tool R&D
- Competent managers and friendly working environment.
- Often get to be involved in projects which will eventually become mainstream fundamentals of technology.
- Interns can sometimes end up with really interesting projects, or get stuck with collecting the same data over and over again.
- A lot of meetings take place that don't need to, as everyone in the room already knows the status of the projects except for one or two people. (To be fair, this is probably true for many other companies).
I have been working at Applied Materials as an intern
Had a really good experience during my internship. A company worth working for.
Found no cons while working at Applied Materials
I have been working at Applied Materials full-time (More than a year)
- Large company with multiple business divisions and multiple market segments. Each division like a separate company with its own culture.
- Opportunities to travel
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technology
- Diversity and everyone is friendly
- IoT will drive future growth of company
- Work can be stressful at times. Very fast paced.
- Hierarchical structure
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?