Applied Medical Associate Clinical Development Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

1.0
Applied Medical CEO Said S Hilal
Said S Hilal

"Learning Experience"

Current Employee - Associate Clinical Development Manager in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

I have been working at Applied Medical full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great opportunities to learn and grow. They regularly hire people with little to no experience. Great co-workers.

Cons

Opportunity comes at a cost and at Applied it's "underpaid and overworked". Some managers are more realistic than others. There are dramatic differences and Inconsistencies for starting salaries, promotions and raises. I got the manager that's notorious for being the slowest to promote or give raises in my entire department... bummer.

Advice to Management

Upper management: More realistic starting salaries for living in Orange County. Middle management: Could be more realistic and humble. There is an strong air of arrogance and superiority among many young managers who don't have much perspective outside of their Applied Medical experience.

Applied Medical2013-02-21

"Stepping Stone Company"

I have been working at Applied Medical full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A lot of opportunities to travel and see the products in action, relaxed work environment, they give out impressive sounding job titles - good stepping stone company to get some experience in medical devices for your resume and move on.

Cons

Grossly apparent nepotism, little to no clinical development training, low compensation. A lot of people in the clinical development department have nothing to do if their products aren't focus products for the quarter but are conditioned to "look busy".

Advice to Management

Train the clinical development staff.

Applied Medical2019-02-14

Applied Medical Response

March 19, 2019

While we're certainly happy that you're enjoying the travel opportunities that come with your role, we're also sorry to hear that you feel there is a lack of projects or training. We can assure you this is not the reality and encourage you to talk with either your team leader or CD ...

Found 2 reviews