Absolutely nothing else. 20 word minimum
- Poor Management. One person from the senior management, worst I've ever seen. No sense of direction.
- The lies stretch so much he has trouble keeping up with them.
- Loves listening to himself talk.
- Puts words in peoples mouths, just like how he puts artificial facts in his head.
- Always making excuses like a child.
- Yelling/insulting at other employees nearly everyday in person or on phone.
- Talks poorly about everyone.
- Very unprofessional.
- Extreme micromanagement.
- Makes the environment extremely unstable.
- The actual company had their annual meeting and told everyone to write positive ratings on Glassdoor because it was rated so low.
- Poor 401k match
- Poor medical
- Low salaries.
- Long commute.
Advice to Management
What don't you already know? I'm sure this senior leader has a long track record.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?