- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, IL Area
- - Chicago, IL
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - New York, NY
- Canada - All Cities
- - Ontario
- - Ottawa, ON, Canada Area
- - Ottawa, ON
Found 22 of over 23 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- Former Employee★★★★★Aug 7, 2018 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
good insurance and benefits package.
None that I really saw.
- Current Employee★★★★★Apr 17, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The people at AI are really great people dedicated to making AI and the Appraisal industry better.
They are trying to make changes for the better but change here is slow.
- Current Employee★★★★★May 4, 2020 - Coordinator in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work-balance is okay. Sometimes it's slow.
The cons outweigh the pros: Severe micromanagement, from a senior level down, grossly uncooperative and stubborn people, managers who are unqualified for their jobs and poor pay.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Apr 16, 2019 - Communications ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Fair salary and benefits; decent work hours.
Employees are not valued, little to no flexibility for reasonable accommodations. Middle management is inept, leaving team members to "manage up" or fight against a bottleneck.
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Oct 8, 2018 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good benefits and typical work-life balance for an association
Very political. Some employees stuck in the same positions for 20+ years. Stuffy office environment.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jan 26, 2018 - Education Consultant in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
non profit association with archaic management.
hostile workplace culture. management turns a blind eye to issuesContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Jun 6, 2017 - Specialist Continuing Education in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Decent $, friendly people, good benefits
Work in cubical, not a lot of interaction with colleges, not a lot of verbal communication, everything is email even though you sit right next to one another .Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Feb 9, 2017 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice people. Standard 9 to 5 hours.
old school culture doesnt appeal to younger generations.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Dec 29, 2016 - AppraiserRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
great hours, off all holidays with pay.
you have to work around home owners scheduling
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jul 12, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people to work with, ease of scheduling, great client base.
Lack of upward mobility, lack of job enhancement, low pay, rigid management structure.Continue reading