Apptricity Programmer Reviews | Glassdoor

Apptricity Programmer Reviews

Updated Jul 6, 2016

4.9
Apptricity Chief Executive Officer and President Timothy D Garcia (no image)
Timothy D Garcia

"Big things happening at Apptricity"

Programmer in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Apptricity for less than a year

Pros

Company setting new direction with its technology stack,. Large deals are being signed and a new CFO who has the companies interest as his top priority.

Cons

Still some individuals who thinks it's about them, but only a few of them left. All the malcontents are gone finally. You can read about them on the negative reviews.

Advice to Management

Stay firm with the new direction and technology. This is becoming a great place to work.

Apptricity2016-07-06

"Why I came here"

Programmer in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Apptricity

Pros

Just look at the list of Apptricity's clients, that should tell you all you want to know. They are Fortune 500, the U.S. Army, judicial Branch of the U.S. government, along with several large defense contractors.

Cons

Read the other reviews, and honestly ask yourself, don't they all sound the same. Pretty much written by the same individuals who really never figured it out, why they are not a fit. Sometimes you need to look into the mirror and see where the problem is.

Advice to Management

Keep getting deals,. move forward with new technology. Have more socials, and corporate sponsored events. softball team was a great idea.

Apptricity2015-08-23
  3. "Great Company, with great technology and great"

Current Employee - Programmer in Irving, TX

I have been working at Apptricity full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Probably the best thing about this company is they executed a dividend to all their employees and shareholders, which means they are doing extremely well. The company has brought on several new clients and have hired 30 more employees. All I hear is all the new business the company is bringing in.

Cons

This company isn't for everyone as seen by other reviews. Upper management has a no nonsense approach to running the company. Most bad reviews are from people who couldn't adjust or never worked for a software company or a Silicon Valley startup. The one's who write and are currently employed here are probably not employed here or can't find another job.

Advice to Management

Have more social gatherings with the employees so everyone can meet each. I am on 7th floor and want to meet people on the 9th floor. Distribute more stock options

Apptricity2014-04-21
  4. "A company with great technology and stable work environment"

Current Employee - Programmer in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Apptricity full-time for more than a year

Pros

really friendly people, Company has a great vision for enterprise technology. seems to be alot of potential incorporating mobile technology

Cons

need to bring on additionally people. development times need to be shortened

Advice to Management

keep on hiring more people to catchup with our backlog

Apptricity2013-11-10
  5. "Fast paced company, Great benefits package. Interesting work with diverse clientele and cutting edge technology"

Current Employee - Programmer in Irving, TX

I have been working at Apptricity full-time

Pros

Extremely focused company. Only looking for the best people. Need to hire more people, business is booming

Cons

if you look at the negative reviews, They are typically people who couldn't cut it here.

Advice to Management

Keep bringing in the business

Apptricity2013-07-30
  6. "Just got more shares from the Company"

Current Employee - Programmer in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Apptricity full-time for more than a year

Pros

We had a company meeting and they are giving every employee more shares. Company continues to win contracts.

Cons

Need to continue to hire qualified people. Need more professional services people. CEO is giving out a book called Message to Garcia, don't know what that is about but I am sure he has a reason.

Advice to Management

let's have a great 2013

Apptricity2013-03-03