Apptricity "negative reviews" Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Apptricity Employee Reviews about "negative reviews"

Updated May 22, 2018

2.6
Apptricity CEO Timothy D Garcia (no image)
Timothy D Garcia
Pros
Cons
  • "Pay is ok benefits suck no one should be subjected to this place(in 5 reviews)

• "all the egos have been let go, just look at there negative reviews, now imagine having to work with people like that(in 5 reviews)

Reviews about "negative reviews"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Excellent Technology in IOT"

in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Apptricity for more than a year

Pros

A lot of exciting projects with global telecom providers. IOT is a company direction, If you like being on the cutting edge of technology, this i the place to be. Company is in expansion mode with recent wins.

Cons

Nothing really to speak of, be prepared to engage once you start. I would advise anyone looking at the negative reviews to take them with a grain of salt,since they can't convey what there problem with the company is.

Advice to Management

Can't wait till we move to the new facility. Thanks for the new stock.

Apptricity2018-05-22

"You have to laugh a the negative reviews, ........."

Current Employee - Software Developer in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Apptricity full-time for less than a year

Pros

Just read the press releases! The talent level has increased dramatically. New technology platforms being deployed

Cons

all the egos have been let go, just look at there negative reviews, now imagine having to work with people like that. we are all they re gone and wish them the best in their career

Advice to Management

keep the information flow going and make sure you reward those who go above and beyond, not like the old leadership on the 7 floor who only rewarded those who kissed up to them

Apptricity2017-04-18

"Big things happening at Apptricity"

Programmer in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Apptricity for less than a year

Pros

Company setting new direction with its technology stack,. Large deals are being signed and a new CFO who has the companies interest as his top priority.

Cons

Still some individuals who thinks it's about them, but only a few of them left. All the malcontents are gone finally. You can read about them on the negative reviews.

Advice to Management

Stay firm with the new direction and technology. This is becoming a great place to work.

Apptricity2016-07-06

"Think about it"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

I worked at Apptricity full-time for more than a year

Pros

Apparently they have enough money from the settlement to last a couple more years.

Cons

Really are to numerous to mention. My advice to those seeking employment is to think logically when looking at the reviews. Do you find it a bit odd that there are either majorly positive reviews or incredibly negative reviews that combine for an overall mediocre rating? I for one, don't like mediocrity, not to mention toxicity.

Advice to Management

Find new management.

Apptricity2014-12-31
  5. "Fast paced company, Great benefits package. Interesting work with diverse clientele and cutting edge technology"

Current Employee - Programmer in Irving, TX

I have been working at Apptricity full-time

Pros

Extremely focused company. Only looking for the best people. Need to hire more people, business is booming

Cons

if you look at the negative reviews, They are typically people who couldn't cut it here.

Advice to Management

Keep bringing in the business

Apptricity2013-07-30