- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA Area
- - Atlanta, GA
- - Sandy Springs, GA
- - Sandy Springs, Optional[GA]
- - Roswell, GA
- - Dunwoody, GA
- - Alabama
- - Birmingham, AL Area
- - Birmingham, AL
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - New York, NY
- - Fairfield, NJ
- - North Carolina
- - Charlotte, NC Area
- - Matthews, NC
- - Charlotte, NC
- - Greensboro, NC Area
- - Greensboro, NC
- - Mount Airy, NC Area
- - Mount Airy, NC
- - Winston-Salem, NC Area
- - Winston-Salem, NC
- - Florida
- - Jacksonville, FL Area
- - Jacksonville, FL
- - California
- - San Jose, CA Area
- - Santa Clara, CA
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - San Francisco, CA
- - Tennessee
- - Nashville, TN Area
- - Nashville, TN
- - South Dakota
- - Texas
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX Area
- - Dallas, TX
- - New Jersey
- - Massachusetts
- - Boston, MA Area
- - Brookline, MA
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- - London, England
- Philippines - All Cities
- - Pampanga
- - Manila, Philippines Area
- - Mabalacat
- - Manila, Manila
- - Manila
Found 268 of over 328 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Aprio and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Nov 21, 2022 - Senior Tax Associate in San Francisco, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A complete online process. An initial phone interview with the recruiter, then a Zoom/Teams audio call with the recruiter lasts between 30-45 minutes. My recruiter was extremely professional and warm. She is just such a nice person to work with. Be sure to prepare some questions. Then finally 3 rounds of interviews with other associates, managers, and partners. I first thought that was lengthy, but it was critical to have the opportunity to learn about the potential team members. The interview helped me tremendously during the decision-making phase of my career change.
Didn't have any for the interview process.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Nov 17, 2022 - Tax AssociateRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The culture is great. It did not take long for me to realize Aprio is serious about employee development. Aprio has multiple resources available for us to use to learn more about certain topics in the industry. My coworkers are very supportive and want to see everyone succeed.
They throw a lot of information at you during your onboarding week so it's kind of overwhelming at first.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Nov 16, 2022 - Tax AccountantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A truly wonderful place to work. People are motivated, hard working, and fun.
There is an over abundance of communication early on that gets filtered out easily and is difficult to catch up from.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 14, 2022 - Project ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Benfits Time Off Career options Remote Work
I really cannot think of any cons.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 24, 2022 - Tax Associate in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
4-Days Orientation, with App and tax app training. Since just after the tax session, there has been no work in the first week. Good company culture.
Too many details. Because it is a visual orientation, still some questions.
Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate it
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 24, 2022 - Associate in Matthews, NCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Relaxed environment, immediately feels like a family. Easy to connect and form friendships. Management is helpful and is always available!!
So far, I have not encountered anything negative. Even the onboarding was excellent. Unlike in my previous role- the onboarding team were very engaging and kept things interesting!!!
Woohoo! Thanks for your feedback. We feel the same way.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Nov 5, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Smart people Room for growth
Understaffed (isn't everyone?) Understaffing creates issues achieving the promised work/life balance
Thank you for your feedback. I believe that the longer you are here, the more you will appreciate the firm. Please continue to provide feedback. Thanks!
- Former Employee★★★★★Nov 3, 2022 - Senior Staff Accountant in Atlanta, GARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You get a lot of great experience.
Long hours, stresfull deadlines and little to no bonus structure.
Thanks for your feedback.
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Oct 14, 2022 - Senior Marketing Manager in Atlanta, GARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Continuous growth and evolution of a company
Can be a bit overwhelming and demanding but when you love what you do and believe in the company you work for, it makes it worthwhileContinue reading
That is amazing and we appreciate everything you have contributed to the firm. Thank you for your feedback!
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 14, 2022 - Associate in Atlanta, GARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great culture with competitive pay
Promotion scheduling is a little odd
Thank you for your feedback! We think we are pretty great as well.
Aprio Reviews FAQs
Aprio has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 328 reviews left anonymously by employees. 96% of employees would recommend working at Aprio to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
96% of Aprio employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Aprio 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.