Aqua-Tots Swim Schools Front Desk Associate Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 3 reviews

3.9
Aqua-Tots Swim Schools CEO Paul Preston
Paul Preston
  1. "Great Company to work for"

Current Employee - Front Desk Associate in Roswell, GA

I have been working at Aqua-Tots Swim Schools part-time for less than a year

Pros

I love my co-workers, management, company culture

Cons

The pay is fine for younger people (college aged) but hard to raise a family on. There are a lot of little tasks that need to get done behind the desk. It's difficult to complete everything at a high volume location without having more staff members behind the desk.

Advice to Management

Need more front desk staff for high volume locations or things fall through the cracks.

Aqua-Tots Swim Schools2019-06-12

"Unappreciated"

Former Employee - Front Desk Associate in Novi, MI

I worked at Aqua-Tots Swim Schools part-time for more than a year

Pros

There are not really any pros of working here. You are underpaid , no benefits and treated poorly. The only pro I can think of is the cute little kids you see

Cons

After working Aqua tots for a while I had to quit because of how poorly staff if treated. Working in the water was one of the most stressful things I could commit to. I also worked front desk and HATED it. It is so stressful at the desk and management sucks. Managers stir up problems between co works and are always talking behind others backs. Worst place I have ever worked

Advice to Management

Treat your employees with respect, after all that place wouldn't run without them.

Aqua-Tots Swim Schools2016-06-05
  3. "Decent place to start."

Former Employee - Front Desk Associate in Kennesaw, GA

I worked at Aqua-Tots Swim Schools part-time for less than a year

Pros

It was a very basic entry level customer service job. Co workers were nice people. Kids were fun to work with. Easy part time scheduling. Just an overall easy job.

Cons

Franchise location didn't seem to follow all the corporate handbook rules. Very disorganized. Little to no training. Everyone just kind of flew by the seat of their pants. Owner never responded to customer complaints. Power got turned off a couple of times, and late paychecks. Not because the business wasn't making money because it was. But because the owner was so disorganized things fell through the cracks.

Advice to Management

Care about employees and listen to concerns.

Aqua-Tots Swim Schools2014-11-02