Aquakleen Products Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated August 1, 2017

5.0
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Agile Company, They Get the Job Done"

I worked at Aquakleen Products full-time

Pros

Always work with new technology, excellent installation services

Cons

I do not have anything bad to say about this company

Advice to Management

Good job!. I hope there are more companies out there like Aquakleen

2. "Awesome environment and learning experience"

Current Contractor - Pool Filter Technician in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Contractor - Pool Filter Technician in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Aquakleen Products as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible hours and great work environment. I was also able to learn new pool filter technics that allowed me to keep all my customers pools clean and with fresh water.

Cons

Is hard to become a full-time employee

Advice to Management

Hire more people

3. "A great job for contractors"

Current Contractor - Water Filter Technician in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Contractor - Water Filter Technician in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Aquakleen Products as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

I'd been working as contractor technician and it has been a great place to work at. Their hours are very flexible and the type of work has been a great learning experience.

Cons

I wish they could offer me a full-time job. It looks like they prefer to hire contractors over full-time employees

Advice to Management

Please consider hiring more full-time employees

4. "Operations Manager"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Costa Mesa, CA
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at Aquakleen Products full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Friendly environment, peers are treated like family, schedules are always flexible and will work out with you should you need special permits.

Cons

Parking was a problem sometimes, and places to go out for a quick bite were scarce around the office.

Advice to Management

keep up the good work looking after your customers and recognizing long term employees, technicians and installers .

5. "I have been working at Aquakleen Products Reviews full-time (more than 1 year)"

Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Costa Mesa, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at Aquakleen Products full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I started working for Aquakleen Products Reviews right after I graduated high school. The hiring process was easy. I filled out an application online. The application process was a little bit different than other jobs I have had because I needed to take a small typing test. I received an email several days later requesting an interview. The interview was easy and was held at the Aquakleen Products Reviews main building with the hiring manager. The interview lasted 30 minutes and I had to take another typing test. I never asked why the test was necessary, but I think it’s because you need to be able to type at a normal speed and be accurate. I was offered a job at Aquakleen Products Reviews as a customer service agent. I started that next week in the training program. Aquakleen Products Reviews requires a minimum of two weeks paid training or more depending on your position with the company. The training was paid and was easy enough. The job is easy, but fun. I take calls from Aquakleen Products Reviews customers that have bought our products. Customers call us for many reasons, but the most common calls are people that request estimates, want to pay bills or schedule their free annual maintenance check. Each customer service agent is on an assigned team and has the same work station which is nice. The teams are fun and we have competitions between teams which is entertaining. We get to choose our team name and we have themed days several times a month. The team that achieves the highest goal for the month wins something cool like pizza day or early out on Friday. It makes working fun and gives you something to work hard for other than just a paycheck. Plus, everyone is always in a happy, positive mood so the environment is nice. Aquakleen Products Reviews is only the first full-time job I have had, but I have been here for a year and I can see myself staying for a while. After one year as a customer service agent I was promoted to team leader and I was able to start my own team. Aquakleen Products Reviews respect their employees and show their appreciation with raises and promotions.

Working on teams and the rewards when you win. Getting recognized for your work with raises and promotions.

Cons

I don't have any "Cons" for now, but if I have one in the future I'll make sure I post it here

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

6. "Rewarding and Team-Driven"

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Costa Mesa, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at Aquakleen Products full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Working as a Sales Consultant at Aquakleen Products has been rewarding. I first heard about the company when my friend gave me rave reviews about their products. Not only do I use the products I sell, but I really enjoy the team-driven atmosphere of the company. The open communication with upper management gives you the extra motivation that you need to meet and exceed your sales goals.

Cons

The industry is competitive. Always need to be on your A-game!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

7. "Sales Associate"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Costa Mesa, CA
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Costa Mesa, CA

I worked at Aquakleen Products full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I worked for Aquakleen selling Aquakleen products as a contractor for about 3 months before I relocated to a different city. I really enjoyed my time working there. They have a really experienced team who was always willing to share their knowledge in order to achieve the sales goals, which were reasonable for each employee to reach, especially because the Aquakleen products that we sold are state of the art and sell themselves. They had many bonuses and incentives for the sales department which made working here fun and motivating. I had no prior sales experience and I didn’t know anything about Aquakleen products but the training and skills that the company gives you, sets you up for many years of success within the company. After eight months working there I was promoted to team leader. I will really miss working with my coworkers and with Aquakleen products and for a company that really respects and commits to their employees. Not only was I a loyal employee but I’ll forever be a loyal customer and supporter of Aquakleen products. I highly encourage anyone looking for a fulfilling job with a great company to apply for a job here.

Fun and respectful work environment. Great facilities and equipment to get the job done on time. Promotes within the company. Great benefits for insurance, taking time off, sick leave, etc. Fair expectations of sales goals. A quality company whose products the employees can really get behind.

Cons

Sometimes overtime is required, but the company fairly compensates the extra hours and it can be a great opportunity for people to earn more money.

8. "Perfect Job for a College Student"

I worked at Aquakleen Products part-time

Pros

I worked at Aquakleen Products as a Sales Associate for one year. I worked both part-time and full-time while I was finishing my last year of college. It was a great way to make money while in school and the hours were flexible to my hectic school schedule. I had the option of choosing the morning or afternoon shift while I was part-time. During the holidays and over summer break I was able to transition into full-time until the semester started again. As a sales associate at Aquakleen Products, my job was to sell water filtration products to homes and businesses. The work was fun and I got to meet and speak with many different people each day. The sales goals expectations were fair and easy to reach, if not surpass. The added bonuses and incentives definitely made it worth it. The team was very knowledgeable and helpful. Aquakleen Products trains all their staff to be successful at their jobs while providing continuing support and initiative. Working here taught me a lot and prepared me for starting out in my career in my field of study. Aquakleen Products is also a well-known reputable company so my resume also got a nice little boost from that. I would highly recommend this job to anyone starting out or looking to change careers.
    The flexibility of the schedules makes this job great for college students or anyone looking for a fun part-time job. The bonuses are great and the technology used is top of the line so the products sell themselves. Full-time and overtime work is available and the money and benefits associated are good as well. The staff and team are fantastic and really made the work environment fun and relaxed.

Cons

The only con is that things can get a little crazy during the holidays and over-time becomes more frequent, but it’s a great way to earn some extra cash.