- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
Found 5 of over 5 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (5 reviews)
- Former Intern★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great experience and exposure at the firm.
I did not feel like there were any cons in my experience at Aquiline.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good work / life balance, friendly culture
Not that much diversity in the company
- Former Contractor, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I worked with a great deal team at Aquiline. It was an ideal combo of experienced operators and finance which target co's appreciated.
The team I worked with disbanded. I can't speak to working there currently.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Small teams doing interesting deals
Global mandate but constrained in Europe
- Current Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good place to work, a lot of autonomy
Uptight culture with lack of diversity