Aquinas Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor

Pam Rasmidatta

1. "Aquinas Review"

Current Employee - Internship in Milford, CT
    Current Employee - Internship in Milford, CT

Pros

Aquinas Consulting has been great. They gave me the opportunity to start my career in a professional manner. Aquinas was able to help build my experience and help my skillset grow as well. My colleagues are great, and have been very inviting, as well as helpful!

Cons

No cons about the atmosphere, or job itself

2. "Great All-Around Experience"

Former Employee - Intern in Milford, CT
    Former Employee - Intern in Milford, CT

I worked at Aquinas Consulting part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Aquinas Consulting is small, close knit company that was a great place to start out in. As an intern I got the chance to gain experience in many different areas. Everyone at Aquinas is very friendly and it's very easy to create a close connection with everyone in management.

Cons

Being such a small and focused company there isn't much room to advance although management makes up for that with ample incentive for hard workers.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and growing the company. I am thankful for everything I learned here.

3. "Great People, Great Environment, Great Mission"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Milford, CT
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Milford, CT

I have been working at Aquinas Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Firstly and foremost, the caliber of people working at Aquinas are really just incredible across the board; they are hard working, caring individuals that are easily approachable. I can earnestly say from the bottom of my heart that most of these people have become my friends.

Secondly, Aquinas is not your average staffing firm that tries to cut corners and minimize their staff. In fact, their compensation, benefits, and even consultant margins are very reasonable, and nobody working for them - either as a direct employee or consultant - in their right mind could claim an unfair experience. Furthermore, they treat their staff incredibly well, and are genuinely interested in seeing you develop as a human being as opposed to just making them another dollar.

Thirdly, Aquinas is located in a pleasant part of Milford, CT that offers plenty of tasty lunch options. All humor aside, the office is very clean and comfortable to work in.

Probably the most significant thing I learned - even surpassing invaluable communication skills - is that there are great places to be in this world, and sometimes, one of those places can even be your job.

Thank You, to everybody at Aquinas, for letting me be a part of your wonderful organization.

Cons

I keep looking, but I still can't find any!

Advice to Management

Whatever you guys are doing, please don't stop doing it!

4. "Aquinas was a great place to work sorry I left."

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Milford, CT
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Milford, CT

I worked at Aquinas Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Aquinas has a laid back environment that allows you to really manage your life. You can work from home on occasion and pretty much work whatever hours you like provided you get the job done.

Cons

If you need structure the company doesn't always provide it.

Advice to Management

Need a sales manager, to better drive sales

5. "Aquinas Consulting is a great company!"

Current Employee - Research Analyst in Milford, CT
    Current Employee - Research Analyst in Milford, CT

Pros

Aquinas consulting has the most welcoming atmosphere that I have ever been welcomed into. Every member of the team is willing to drop what they are doing and to help you further along. They are a great bunch of people with excellent managerial skills!

Cons

The company is relatively small, but the direction we are heading allows us to be a major competitor!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! Everyone here really appreciates what a great job you guys do maintaining the structure of the company, all the while being respectful and patient!

6. "For a client based consultant, Aquinas is one of the best companies you can work for."

Former Employee - Consultant in Milford, CT
    Former Employee - Consultant in Milford, CT

Pros

Aquinas is professional in every way. You get paid on time. If any issues arise the company addresses it promptly. They look for a new assignment for you when the first assignment ends. They are the only consulting company I ever worked for that offered me medical and 401K. They have other optional benefits too.

Cons

Aquinas doesn't have many positions in Florida, which is where I wanted to move.

Advice to Management

The management team has high integrity. Don't lose that.

7. "Recruiter"

I worked at Aquinas Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great company, great people with more than enough opportunity. The company is growing which is a huge plus.

Cons

Not enough perks compared to competitors.

8. "Consultant"

Pros

One of few local consulting companies that offers benefits; medical, dental, 401K

Cons

Has limited reach beyond Fairfield County area; minimal engagement from mgmt

Advice to Management

Reach out to employees more often to communicate company performance, direction

9. "Great company"

Pros

Always paid on time, someone available to answer whatever questions I had. Hourly rate was very fair.

Cons

Challenging to move from one contract to another contract.

10. "Great Company"

Former Employee - Accountant
    Former Employee - Accountant

I worked at Aquinas Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company culture is really great. People at Aquinas believe in helping people, they try to help others get jobs. They provide career counseling. They helped me write my resume and get a job.

Cons

They seem to mostly do IT and Engineering work, since I don't work in either of those areas they only had a few jobs that fit my background.

Advice to Management

Consider developing an accounting practice.