KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Aquiva Labs Reviews

Updated Aug 16, 2022

Found 52 of over 61 reviews

4.9
Aquiva Labs CEO Nikolai Balba (no image)
Nikolai Balba

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

very nice company

May 24, 2022 - QA Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very decent salary, ability to work on distant, good colleagues, ability to relocation to other countries

Cons

The possibility of relocation is limited to the countries of eastern Europe and South America. Office is not like Google office.

2. 5.0

Great Culture & Fast Growing

Mar 7, 2022 - Director in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Aquiva is a fast growing company providing enormous opportunity to work with some of the best customer around the world and learn from the best talent. Aquiva offers the perks of a much larger company without the headaches. Aquiva is a company that is driven by values and place I'm proud to be part of.

Cons

There are some areas where processes are being improved, but I would say this is mainly by design because in today's world of constant disruption, they ability to respond quickly with enterprise agility, every process is scrutinized to be sure it is something that will help drive the business forward and be able to flex in times of change and uncertainty.

3. 5.0

Fantastic work environment!

May 24, 2022 - Business Development Representative in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone within Aquiva Labs is welcoming and accepting. The culture here is truly unmatched! This culture creates a service that is near perfect and easy to market/sell.

Cons

There are no major cons that I have run into.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great opportunity in an exciting industry

Jan 4, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Aquiva Labs has great career opportunities for those looking to expand and enhance their skills. The leadership team works to provide all employees with continuing education and professional development. Every employee is thoroughly invested in the company and projects and always go above and beyond to help their colleagues and ensure success. The company also provides a healthy work/life balance and is receptive to feedback on how to better improve the company culture and processes. So far, I've been very impressed with the team's dedication to both the company and each other's success.

Cons

Any fast-growing company experiences the same growth obstacles but the Aquiva Labs team take them in stride and quickly adapts.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

If you want to grow personally - you should work here :)

Dec 9, 2021 - Salesforce Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

A lot of kind people that will always help you if you got stuck on something. And it doesn't matter what is the problem. Convenient work time, that can be adjusted to your time zone or biological clock. A lot of activities outside work time.

Cons

Frankly, I haven't spotted yet :) Maybe that I do overtime a lot, but that's because I really enjoy this job.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Excellent Organization

Jan 19, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Aquiva is growing very quickly and thoughtfully. Management has set a clear strategy that is mindful of team member success. Aquiva is ranked as a top PDO for Salesforce, and team members have the opportunity to work on projects for world leading organizations

Cons

Aquiva has had to adapt to growth and is doing so well

Aquiva Labs Response

CEO

Thank you for the great review! Aquiva's success has been built by our passionate and professional teams around the world. Thanks for being a great part of the team!