What people are saying about Aramark
Philadelphia area lawyers - I’m trying to get a sense of the range of in house salaries in the area (looking at total comp - salary, bonus, and equity). In particular I’d be curious to know about Comcast, Vanguard, Aramark, FMC, and AmerisourceBergen. All input is appreciated. Thank you!
Hello, I’m a PM in fintech who has won a companywide award for my work ethic. I’ve completed a full stack coding bootcamp and am looking to make a switch to development. Would anyone refer me? Wells Fargo Bank of America JPMorgan Chase Citi Capital One Goldman Sachs Morgan Stanley Fidelity Investments American Express PNC U.S. Bank Northwestern Mutual Vanguard Charles Schwab Rocket Mortgage, LLC Prudential Financial Discover Financial Services KeyBank Edward Jones Huntington National Bank
Got a burning question about Aramark? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Aramark employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are good and tasks are relatively easy to do" (in 506 reviews)
- "The people I worked with were mostly really great people that I enjoyed working with and helping out when needed." (in 441 reviews)
- "My coworkers were great and a lot of the people I interacted with were super friendly." (in 159 reviews)
- "People on campus were excited to see you because you were probably giving away free food samples or t" (in 140 reviews)
- "The managers/directors are typically very flexible about schedules and are often very flexible with things that come up unexpectedly." (in 127 reviews)
- "Poor management: unorganized so they cause issues with your job although you rarely see them" (in 723 reviews)
- "Pay is low not many raises have worked there a long time do not make much more then started." (in 531 reviews)
- "Long hours and a lot of responsibility with pay that doesn’t reflect the work out in" (in 293 reviews)
- "Poor upper management." (in 238 reviews)
- "Half of the managers are good but the other half are really horrible." (in 232 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Aramark and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 417 of over 11K reviews
Updated Oct 3, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Oct 4, 2020Administration OfficerCurrent EmployeeDublin, Dublin
The only pro is the work life balance and they really support those who have kids
So many but nothing to say
- 3.0Aug 21, 2008Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeePhiladelphia, PA
You can really move around if you want - there are multiple lines of business (uniforms, education, higher education, business services, sports and entertainment, facilities services and more) in many areas and even countries. You could even work at the Olympics. If you are not sure what your passion is there is a great chance to try out many things.
There is never enough staff or money to do anything well, so your always close to budget and working long hours and working hard. There is a poor work life balance if you don't draw a firm line.2