Arbor Company Senior Living Dining Services Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2019

Found 3 reviews

3.3
Judd Harper
  1. "A Great Company to work for"

Former Employee - Dining Services in Canton, GA

I worked at Arbor Company Senior Living full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Good hourly wage -Lots of hours to pick up

Cons

-People don't show up to work -More training is needed for dining services on good costumer service

Advice to Management

Directors should be more active in assessing and implementing necessary changes for each department.

Arbor Company Senior Living2019-05-23

June 3, 2019Vice President, Communications

Hi, there. Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback. We’re known for our employee culture. I am sorry to hear we missed the mark here. My name is Mary Campbell Jenkins and I am the Executive Vice President. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact me at 404-797-6031. ...

"Good company but instead of building you up to do better, they’d demote or fire you. Check on indeed, often posting."

Current Employee - Assistant Director of Dining Services in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Arbor Company Senior Living full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The co-workers and a few selected managers are always pushing you to do better and encouraging in different aspects of the job.

Cons

There is only one corporate person for each department, who lies and drags you down. No matter how hard you work, how many hours you put in or how good you do your job....

Advice to Management

You’d never be successful when you treat your employees like they’re worthless and expendable when they work extremely hard and do a great job. Where I’m from, and with my experience we only demoted people who weren’t doing a good job after we’ve given them the tools to do so but we still gave them reasonings behind it.

Arbor Company Senior Living2018-07-26

August 17, 2018Communications

We appreciate your feedback. We value all of our employees, and encourage you to reach out to our Executive Vice President, Mary Campbell Jenkins, at (404) 797-6031 so we can address your concerns.

3. "Dining Services"

Former Employee - Dining Services in Holly Springs, GA

I worked at Arbor Company Senior Living full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great benefits, free meals, scheduled breaks

Cons

Long hours, labor intensive, short staffed, no raises

Arbor Company Senior Living2018-07-17

August 17, 2018Communications

Thank you very much for your feedback. We value all of our employees, and encourage you to reach out to our Executive Vice President, Mary Campbell Jenkins, at (404) 797-6031 so we can address your concerns.

Found 3 reviews