Arbor Company Senior Living Marketing Director Reviews | Glassdoor

Judd Harper
  1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Director of Sales and Marketing in Manassas, VA

I have been working at Arbor Company Senior Living for more than a year

Pros

Culture, love of residents, moral of staff members, support from corporate, training, and a strong team of directors to collaborate with in decision making.

Cons

There is always room for improvement in any business. The only thing I can suggest here is we REALLY need more parking!!

Advice to Management

Continue to support the teams in the communities. It is such a huge help when we have a question to be able to get a new set of eyes on something or just even a confirmation we are making the right choice.

Arbor Company Senior Living2019-04-04

Arbor Company Senior Living Response

April 8, 2019Vice President, Communications

Hi there. Thanks so much for the review! We value all our employees, and contractors and take all your suggestions to heart. Please let us know if we can ever do anything for you. Thank you!

2. "Awesome company!"

Current Employee - Marketing Director

I have been working at Arbor Company Senior Living full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great company to work for. Pay is good.

Cons

There is frustration among department heads that our Executive Director doesn't manage her job well. We usually have to do her work for her.

Advice to Management

When something is discussed with our Corporate partners about issues surrounding upper management that it is addressed.

Arbor Company Senior Living2019-04-05
  3. "Excellent company; good people"

Former Employee - Marketing Director in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Arbor Company Senior Living full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Arbor Company invests in their people and stress quality. They are among the very best in assisted living and they always do what's best for the resident. They trust their people and give latitude in decision making.

Cons

I can't think of any significant cons. I would only suggest that they consider hiring additional support in key areas, particularly marketing. Internal and external ownership would allow for more intense focus and expertise in respective areas.

Advice to Management

Continue to recognize employee contributions. It goes a long way.

Arbor Company Senior Living2016-05-01