Arbor Company Senior Living "staff and residents" Reviews | Glassdoor

Arbor Company Senior Living Employee Reviews about "staff and residents"

Updated Jul 5, 2019

Found 103 reviews

4.4
Judd Harper
Pros
  • "The Arbor Company takes care of its employees very well(in 23 reviews)

• "The Arbor company is a very caring, compassionate company with our staff and residents(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "I have no cons- I feel that they strive to be first class in every area(in 7 reviews)

• "I really do not have any cons to share about the Arbor company(in 5 reviews)

Reviews about "staff and residents"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Arbor Company CNA"

Current Employee - Certified Nursing Assistant CNA in Naperville, IL

I have been working at Arbor Company Senior Living part-time for less than a year

Pros

Very flexible, kind staff and residents

Cons

Some residents are higher acuity than assisted living

Arbor Company Senior Living2019-05-02

May 6, 2019Vice President, Communications

Thanks for the review! We value all our employees and are happy to have you as part of the Arbor family!

"Growing and compassionate c8mpany"

Current Employee - Executive Director in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Arbor Company Senior Living full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Devotion to being the best for residents and staff. Lots of training opportunities and room to grow.

Cons

There is nothing to complain about.

Arbor Company Senior Living2019-02-23

"Executive Director"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Greenville, SC

I have been working at Arbor Company Senior Living full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The Arbor company is a very caring, compassionate company with our staff and residents. The Arbor way is to always do the right thing and our vision is to always listen, respond and care about our staff and residents

Cons

I really do not have any cons to share about the Arbor company. I enjoy my job and appreciate their support of me and my community.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen, respond and care to your employees and residents

Arbor Company Senior Living2018-10-02

"They Listen. They respond. They care."

Current Employee - Executive Director in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Arbor Company Senior Living full-time

Pros

Having worked for three other senior living companies (national and local), Arbor is decidedly different in all the right ways. Residents and staff benefit from caring owners who are deeply committed to doing what's right by each employee and resident every day. They invest in their community management teams and empower us to run our communities using established cultural guidelines that have proven positive outcomes...

Cons

I love my work. I'm not sure there is a downside, except perhaps that I don't have time to take advantage of all the training offered!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Your daily support is felt and appreciated. Thanks for empowering your leaders at the community level. Your guidance and support has helped us build a great team.

Arbor Company Senior Living2018-02-17

March 13, 2018SVP of Sales

Thank you so much for your kind words! Our employee's feedback is very valuable to us and we are so glad you are happy with the company and culture.

"Awesome Place to Work!!!"

Current Employee - Executive Director in Manassas Park, VA

Pros

As and executive director who has worked for several other companies Arbor Company keeps up with the latest technology and programs for staff and residents. They are a caring company that is compassionate about doing "The Right Thing" because it is the right thing to do.

Cons

Can't think of any at this time. Any concerns are usually resolved quickly.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Your growth in the industry is incredible!

Arbor Company Senior Living2018-02-19

March 8, 2018SVP of Sales

Thank you for your comments. Your feedback is very important to us!

"Engagement Director"

Current Employee - Engagement Director in Middletown, NJ

Pros

Arbor company definitely walks their talk. They truly care for their residents and staff. They set their standards high which sets them apart from all the rest. They have an awesome training program and continuously educate and train their staff so they can be the best and provide excellent care and programs for the residents. Their vision "we listen, we respond, we care" is so true. I am honored and blessed to be a part...

Cons

I cannot think of any cons.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Arbor Company Senior Living2017-04-05

April 10, 2017Vice President, Communications

Thanks for your review. At Arbor, it is truly the people that make a difference. We are happy that YOU are a part of our team and one of the reason's that our residents love living in the communities we operate.

"Great company"

I have been working at Arbor Company Senior Living full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The Arbor Company is a great company to be a part of. Upper Management really cares about the staff and residents at each of their communities. They have been great to me; I've learned a great deal in working for the company and I've met some wonderful people. I would recommend The Arbor Company to anyone looking for a place of employment or anyone looking for a community to live at. This is a company that really practices...

Cons

The only con I have is I would like more room for advancement.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. Thank you for making staff feel important.

Arbor Company Senior Living2015-07-07