What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Arc'teryx and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 299 of over 312 reviews
Updated Sep 20, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Aug 15, 2023Product GuideFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsMinneapolis, MN
I largely attribute my experience to my coworkers, who felt like a second family, but working here was one of the best ways to stay connected to the outdoor industry. If you’re a gear/material nerd, working “retail” at Arc’teryx feels anything but. I know the discounts/perks have changed over the years, but it still beats paying full price for the stuff.
Challenging to schedule around personal time/school/holidays, difficult customers at times, and a weakening discount/pro program for staff.
- 4.0Sep 5, 2023Product Guideline SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSoHo
Discount is great, leadership is good. Great company environment
Upward movement is slow, pay is low
- 4.0Jun 12, 2023Product GuideFormer Employee, less than 1 yearPalo Alto, CA
The gear perks are the top reason to work here. Arc'teryx is a great company to work for but being a Product Guide is a very standard retail job.
Slow retail environment, they hire employees that do not pick up the shared work and are not motivated to work when there is down time. Pay is not great.1
- 2.0Jul 12, 2023Product GuideCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLivermore, CA
Employee discount is good. Not good rest
Team players are not good in job. Always chat each other but not service to the customers. Management team did not performance as good leaders. Watch sports on duty.1
- 2.0Feb 17, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
- Unbeatable product discounts - Great work life balance - Benefits package is actually very good
-HR department -low pay -no career growth -drama/clout -Bureaucracy -Management is all talk3
- 5.0Feb 20, 2023Sales LeadFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsAurora, IL
Good pay, relaxed work environment, great discount!
They phased out a lot of OG arc gear and the new stuff is just not as good. Also hard to sell to deadbird customers.
Arc'teryx Reviews FAQs
Arc'teryx has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 312 reviews left anonymously by employees. 69% of employees would recommend working at Arc'teryx to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
69% of Arc'teryx employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Arc'teryx 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.