Arcadia.io Director Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 4, 2018

4.8
Arcadia.io CEO Sean Carroll
Sean Carroll
  1. "New Hire - Great Start"

Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Arcadia.io full-time for less than a year

Pros

As a recent hire, I wanted to acknowledge the well orchestrated recruiting process + orientation roll out. I have never been at a company that has such a comprehensive and extensive training program that will equip me for success. Everyone I have met within the company has an extensive industry knowledge and background. This company is on a significant growth trajectory.

Cons

There have been no cons to date!

Arcadia.io2018-01-04

"Growing company"

Former Employee - Director

I worked at Arcadia.io full-time for more than a year

Pros

Hard working, intelligent and driven colleagues

Cons

issues with resource sharing and top executive was volatile

Arcadia.io2016-10-27

"Working towards being THE leader in it's market"

Current Employee - Director in Burlington, MA

I have been working at Arcadia.io full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Management is engaged, great company for young and bright individuals to cut their teeth and learn the healthcare world. Lots of opportunity for growth and upward trajectory. Positive change is starting to bear fruit after some iteration, feels like we're on our way to great things!

Cons

Previous reorganizations did not have the desired affects resulting in higher turnover, now working to rebuild and take the team forward with much more defined focus and commitment.

Advice to Management

Stay committed to people and products, be agile when needing to adapt to the market and changing client requirements. Say "no" when necessary to remain focused on what Arcadia does best!

Arcadia.io2015-08-10

"Heading in the right direction in a complex market"

Current Employee - Director in Burlington, MA

I have been working at Arcadia.io full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Working in the very exciting healthcare technology market, with a legit chance to make a real impact. Smart, driven colleagues who demand accountability from their leaders, and aren't shy about asking for it. Lots of new technology being worked on, in conjunction with opportunities to get on the ground with providers and health plans to see transformation being implemented.

Cons

Lots of changes happening as company is adjusting messaging to meet market demand. Hiring quickly, sometimes making mistakes along the way. Not a very clear path in your career (no hand holding) but lots of opportunity if you know what you want and work hard to get there.

Advice to Management

Stop worrying so much about scaling up to be big and focus on the individual career growth of your superstars and those who are working really hard to become them. Rekindle the spirit of "all for one, one for all" -- through employee recognition, opportunities for success, and clear accountability at all levels.

Arcadia.io2014-06-27