Arcadia.io Reviews | Glassdoor

Sean Carroll
  1. "What's Not To Like"

Current Employee - Technical Project Manager

I have been working at Arcadia.io full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great work environment with really rad people (and their dogs). Fantastic benefits, ie the standard healthcare options + fringe stuff like weekly kitchen restocking, literally infinity vacation time (be reasonable though), a very lax work from wherever policy... the list goes on. The company and it's teams are growing like mad so there's plenty of growth opportunity for those willing to challenge themselves. Office location is bleh, but that can always change. A chance to work with cutting edge tech, that is really diverse and deeply impactful.

Cons

The gong doesn't work (currently).

Arcadia.io2019-11-12

"Recently interviewed with the Data team for the Technical data analyst role"

Current Employee - Technical Data Analyst in Burlington, MA

I have been working at Arcadia.io full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great work environment Dog friendly Comforting people on teams Health Vision and Dental benefits Growth opportunities

Cons

No cons experienced In the process

Arcadia.io2019-11-02
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

4. Featured Review

"Claims Analyst"

Current Employee - Claims Analyst in Rockford, IL

I have been working at Arcadia.io full-time for less than a year

Pros

I started almost 3 weeks ago. Great training, great benefits. Management, team leads, HR, peers all very knowledgeable and always willing to help with questions and/or checking in with me on how it’s going (being a newbie in training ). Flexible schedule with position I am in, with work from home opportunities. I am very happy to be an Arcadian! Would highly recommend Arcadia to start new career!

Cons

None so far being new

Arcadia.io2019-08-09

"Silicon in Steel City"

I have been working at Arcadia.io full-time

Pros

Treated like star talent, similar to a Silicon Valley start up without the price tag of living in Silicon Valley. Flex Time Off Great Work Environment Friendly People Modern Technology

Cons

The building is sometimes cold

Arcadia.io2018-11-20

"Great People, Great Growth Opportunities"

I have been working at Arcadia.io full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The people here are amazing: engaged, interested, genuinely caring, and full of hidden talents. I am impressed every day by how much work we all put into taking care of our customers. This is a wonderful place to grow, if you're looking to take on new challenges and opportunities - people are ready to support you if you need it, but you also have autonomy to get the right things done, and we are in a great place in the market.

Cons

I wish our main office were nearer to public transportation.

Arcadia.io2018-06-15
  7. "New Hire - Great Start"

Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Arcadia.io full-time for less than a year

Pros

As a recent hire, I wanted to acknowledge the well orchestrated recruiting process + orientation roll out. I have never been at a company that has such a comprehensive and extensive training program that will equip me for success. Everyone I have met within the company has an extensive industry knowledge and background. This company is on a significant growth trajectory.

Cons

There have been no cons to date!

Arcadia.io2018-01-04

"Great trajectory, best in the market!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

I have been working at Arcadia.io full-time

Pros

Arcadians are some of the smartest and most driven people I've had the please to work with. The company is constantly working to improve, expand it's offerings in the market and become more operationally efficient. What's great about this, is that the changes aren't always from the top up, but all employees are encouraged to improve and innovate. There's very little red tape and if you're willing, it's easy to make an impact early on and be recognized for it. The culture is generally laid back, and your work and work ethic is valued much greater than superficial office place formalities. A top-notch place to if you love healthcare tech and data!

Cons

If you don't like working in a challenging, dynamic environment and just want a "9-5" this is not the place for you. Formal training has greatly improved, but you need to be prepared to learn a great deal on the job. The company has transformed over the past years and has come out with a better, clearer message and position in the market. The period of change was unsettling for many employees. But now that the coarse has been set and has stayed consistent, and are beginning to see this pay off in huge ways.

Arcadia.io2016-12-29
  9. "Great Place to Work"

I have been working at Arcadia.io full-time

Pros

I have been working at Arcadia for just under a year and is definitely the best company that I have worked for. My manager cares about my career progression, my interests, and gives me constant feedback, both positive and negative. I have worked at some large companies in downtown Boston, but I feel I have learned much more in this smaller environment.

Cons

I really love my job here so there isn't a strong con that I can add here. If there are any difficulties, I feel like management and stakeholders try to change and improve.

Arcadia.io2016-11-16

"Excellent company with lots to learn"

Consultant in Burlington, MA

I worked at Arcadia.io

Pros

Arcadia was my first job and had tons to teach me. Aside from the amazing benefits, great culture, and tons of learning opportunities, I was able to form a real connection with the members on the team. Experimentation is encouraged on Innovation Days, and are a real opportunity to bring your personal project to the table.

Cons

Some teams work different hours due to different workloads, in particular some of the analytics teams. Having more equitable hours would be better.

Arcadia.io2015-11-22

"Nice tech challenges to dig into ... good place."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

I have been working at Arcadia.io full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Friendly atmosphere where you get a lot of flexibility. It’s still demanding, but you mostly get to do your work on your terms. The data the company has access to is very interesting, and more important, what we are doing with it makes a real difference in healthcare - sometimes for specific patients.

Cons

The company is changing, I think in response to the healthcare market, but this can make it hard to navigate when things need to get done. If you like an entrepreneurial challenge it's not a problem, but may not be for everyone.

Arcadia.io2015-11-21