Cover image for Arcanys

100% Recommend to a Friend
100% Approve of CEO

Found 143 of over 144 reviews

4.9
Arcanys CEO Alan Debonneville (no image)
Alan Debonneville

70 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

The best company!

Apr 26, 2021 - Web Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

The benefits , the people, the environment are really great plus the projects here are challenging and it really makes me grow as a developer. I love it here.

Cons

For me, there is no cons here since it is really good to be here at Arcanys!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Awesome company

Jul 30, 2019 - Cloud Operations Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

There's always room for improvement of your professional career. Also lots of perks that you cannot find on other companies(eg free food, gaming room, flex time, performance bonus, free gym membership, quarterly movie, etc).

Cons

Can't think of any cosns

2 people found this review helpful
  3. Join the Arcanys team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

Best Company in Cebu so far

Nov 28, 2022 - Web Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

A lot of perks, rewards you for being healthy and for doing voluntary training (to learn new relevant techs or acquiring certs), great bonuses, good pay, semi annual salary adjustment (performance review). Permanent work from home

Cons

No issues so far since my first day of employment.

5. 5.0

Best Company in Cebu

Nov 24, 2022 - Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is generous and have great benefits

Cons

Sometimes the merit increase is kind of delay but for 3-5 months only. Well, this is not an issue at all since they will retro pay anyway. You can't complain because it's so rare that a company will give you raise twice a year.

6. 5.0

Cool and generous company

Oct 25, 2022 - Quality Assurance Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The company always show that they really care with their employees. - The company provide what they think the employee should have - The company promote work life balance - The people are approachable - Insurance coverage, extended to aged family member - Promote health and wellness - High Pay - Extra income if you learn new things - Flat organization - Subsidized gym membership - And many more employee benefits

Cons

I can't think of any.

Continue reading
  7. 5.0

"Too good to be TRUE" Company

Oct 23, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Here are the things that I love working and being an Arcanyte : 1.) Flexible working hours and WFH. 2.) Salary package 3.) Work life balance 4.) People I'm working with, they're good and very approachable. 5.) Training every weekends and not to mention it's paid. 6.) Flat management and I can always/easily talk with them. Overall, it's lucrative to be in Arcanys.

Cons

I can't think of any cons right now.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Pro-Employee and very generous company

Sep 26, 2022 - Python Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Employees are well taken care of! Well-compensated and great benefits!

Cons

None i can think of!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Very Great Company

Aug 26, 2022 - .NET Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

-High Pay -Tons of employee benefits - Subsidized gym membership - Extra income if you learn new things - International Trips - Helps improve employee health - Flat organization

Cons

There are none that I can think of.

Continue reading
  10. 5.0

Feels Surreal to be an Arcanyte

Jul 25, 2022 - Software Developer in Davao
    Business Outlook

Pros

They are pro-employee. They cherry-pick their clients to make sure the employees have a healthy working environment, conducive to professional growth. They make sure to hear their employees out, plus the perks are surreal: - free gym membership - subsidized fitness tracker - WFH setup allowance I could go on. They take care of their employees like family. Feels like a second home. Surreal.

Cons

I couldn't think of any.

1 person found this review helpful
  11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Company

Aug 23, 2022 - .NET Developer in Lahug
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Lots of Benefits - Work from anywhere - Special benefits for 5 year clubs

Cons

Can't think of any cons

Viewing 1 - 10 of 143 Reviews
</>Embed

Arcanys Reviews FAQs

Arcanys has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 144 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Arcanys to a friend and 93% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Arcanys employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Arcanys. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

100% of Arcanys employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Arcanys 5.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 5.0 for culture and values and 4.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Arcanys to be management, career development, benefits and the cons to be culture, compensation.

Popular Careers with Arcanys Job Seekers