Arcanys Reviews

Updated Nov 23, 2020

4.9
Arcanys CEO Alan Debonneville (no image)
Alan Debonneville
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "Awesome company"

4.0
    Current Employee - Cloud Operations Engineer

I have been working at Arcanys full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There's always room for improvement of your professional career. Also lots of perks that you cannot find on other companies(eg free food, gaming room, flex time, performance bonus, free gym membership, quarterly movie, etc).

Cons

Can't think of any cosns

2. "Great Management ✨"

Current Employee - Web Developer in Cebu City

I have been working at Arcanys full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good benefits and great people

Cons

Can’t think of one yet

3. "The company that truly cares"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Web Developer in Lingayen, La Union

I have been working at Arcanys full-time

Pros

Work-Life Balance Promotes healthy lifestyle Flexible schedule Free healthy food and gym membership Free training for improving your skillsets

Cons

Can't think of anything right now.

4. "Arcanys"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in San Fernando, Province of Cebu

I worked at Arcanys full-time for less than a year

Pros

The nice and friendly environment they said

Cons

Can't think right as of now

5. "Fun While it lasted"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Cebu City

I have been working at Arcanys full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

They treat you like a person, not an employee. They encourage you to stay healthy, enjoyed and motivated. That’s reflected in the benefits. Arcanys is known to care about the their employees, they provide free daily food (very healthy food), free gym, flexible time, and what's more important about Arcanys is to ensure employees' career growth in the fun and healthy environment. And what's more fun in the company: you have Arcanys 5 year club outing outside the Philippines ;)

Cons

can't think of any cons now

6. COVID-19

"Putting Employees First"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Cebu City

I have been working at Arcanys full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pre-COVID I really loved the semi-flex schedule, free healthy and delicious lunch, and gaming room. The people were nice, the management felt more like a friend and never like they abused their authority. But I felt like the CEO and the company in general really cared about everyone when the pandemic hit. For starters, we were trusted to work from home quite early on and given an additional allowance. On top of that, they offered free counseling and incentivized physical exercise to promote good mental and physical health. Despite the difficult times, they are doing their absolute best to keep everyone happy and healthy.

Cons

No additional Christmas or mid-year bonus unlike my previous company, but all the other benefits, plus a substantial biannual salary increase definitely make up for it.

7. "The perfect company I have ever worked on with"

Current Employee - Web Developer

I have been working at Arcanys full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Great work environment - Friendly and professional colleagues - Free food and gym - Provides great career growth and learning This is the best company I have ever worked with on my entire career. I hope they will never change. :)

Cons

I can't think of any

8. "Great management, awesome people and healthy lifestyle"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cebu City

I have been working at Arcanys full-time for less than a year

Pros

With a positive environment and flexible time schedule

Cons

Totally different and a flat organizational structure

9. "Amazing company and culture"

I have been working at Arcanys full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Generally fun and positive working environment, you get to work with amazing people with different skill sets. Cool perks and benefits that promotes healthy lifestyle. You also get a chance to learn new skills through training programs.

Cons

Can't think of anything right now.

10. COVID-19

"A Great Company with a Heart"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Cebu City

I have been working at Arcanys full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

What made me stay in this company for 10 years and counting? THEY CARE: We have free healthy lunches (these lunches are not just your ordinary cafeteria lunch - these "hard to pronounce" meals are carefully prepared by our own company Chef with the help of our handsome Cooks), free gym membership, a game room (to play Dota/CS:GO or any games with your colleagues during your break or after your shift), free coffee (who doesn't want free and unlimited coffee??!!). We also have Wednesday classes where they talk about how to improve your wellbeing (to be healthy and fit) as well as how you can improve with your work. They also offer a very good deal for people working far away from the city and that is to have them stay near the office (the staff house) and pay the rent half the price only (airconditioned rooms plus free internet)! THEY REWARD: Did you get the most recruits for the whole year? You'll definitely get a HUGE reward at the end of the year. You've been in the company for at least 5 years? You'll definitely have an awesome out of the country weekend getaway with your plus one!! YOUR SAFETY IS THEIR PRIORITY: During the COVID crisis, right when the numbers are slowly increasing, they allowed us to either work from home or continue working in the office but with safety precautions. This happened before the government announced that the city will be undergoing ECQ. THEY ALLOW YOU TO GROW: The company offers free training to up your skills (that's free training + free meal and training allowance!) THEY LISTEN: Do you have an idea about something? You can talk to the founders directly! That is the advantage of a flat organization. And the list goes on.....

Cons

None. I wouldn't stay this long if there is.

Continue reading