KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Arcanys Reviews

Updated Nov 23, 2021

Found 122 of over 122 reviews

5.0
Arcanys CEO Alan Debonneville (no image)
Alan Debonneville
Pros
  • "since they give free HEALTHY lunch daily(in 38 reviews)

• "Gaming Room (sadly didn't have a chance to play here yet due to pandemic)(in 35 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Can't think of anything at this time(in 6 reviews)

• "For me, there is no cons here since it is really good to be here at Arcanys(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

The best company!

Apr 26, 2021 - Web Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

The benefits , the people, the environment are really great plus the projects here are challenging and it really makes me grow as a developer. I love it here.

Cons

For me, there is no cons here since it is really good to be here at Arcanys!

2. 4.0

Awesome company

Jul 30, 2019 - Cloud Operations Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

There's always room for improvement of your professional career. Also lots of perks that you cannot find on other companies(eg free food, gaming room, flex time, performance bonus, free gym membership, quarterly movie, etc).

Cons

Can't think of any cosns

1 person found this review helpful
    3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Employee first culture

Nov 23, 2021 - Software Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

- You can tell that the company always think what is best for their employees. - So many perks for the employees that sometimes it looks too much compared to my previous companies. - Always supportive to employees growth and their well being. - Promotes healthy life style, the company literally rewards you for working out, they even have an app for it.

Cons

Honestly, I can't really think any right now.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Pro-Employee

Nov 14, 2021 - Web Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Cares for their employee's welfare and takes our opinion into consideration. Encourages employees to live a healthy lifestyle and provides opportunities to learn new technologies (related to active projects).

Cons

When working at the office was a thing, I was placed near the big window glass and sometimes it glares but I learned to block it with my bag.

Continue reading
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

One of the best software company in the Philippines

Sep 20, 2021 - Web Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

* Flat Hierarchy in the company. You can approach anyone including the CEO and communicate with them comfortably. No red tapes * Arcanys cares about your health and personal growth. They go above and beyond any company I've work with to ensure that you're at the best of health ( by providing gym benefits or healthy eating programs ) and they always want you to grow as a software engineer ( by providing training programs ). * They care about your output more than your process. * You can work fully remote

Cons

The interviews and technical exams are harder than most companies but its to make sure that they only hire the best of the best. Don't give up though! Always try again after 6 months.

6. 5.0

Best Software Company I've been in so far

Oct 27, 2021 - Web Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Good pay and benefits - Very good growth in terms of skill - Flat structure where devs have no unnecessary middlemen between the clients which makes devs feel that they "own" their work and take full responsibility and control - Leadership strives to preserve the company culture of being flexible, good work-life balance and staying away from "too corporate" stuff

Cons

- Sick leaves are a bit few but the ability to compensate hours anytime is there.

7. 5.0

Arcanys = Chef's Kiss

Aug 31, 2021 - Software Test Engineer in San Fernando, Province of Cebu
      Business Outlook

Pros

fair compensation + great benefits + flexible work schedule + amazing company culture + compensated trainings + professional growth + flat style management (your voice can be heard and your inputs matter) + no micro management = chef's kiss

Cons

None that I can think of.

Continue reading
    8. 5.0

Employee Welfare Focused Company

Aug 17, 2021 - Web Developer in Lahug
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pros - Workout and earn money as an incentive for staying fit - Multiple gym membership options to choose from which is covered - Lunch allowance and option to have healthy calorie counted meals delivered at your doorstep - Free medical insurance for you and up to 3 dependents - Flexible work schedule and location

Cons

- No cons so far

9. 5.0

Arcanys Company Review

Aug 23, 2021 - .NET Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

What I really love about this company is the management and how they sincerely take care of their employees. The best so far. Full-time WFH Lots of opportunity to learn new technologies with paid training. Cool and expert colleagues always ready to help.

Cons

So far none that I can think of.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A great company to work with

Aug 26, 2021 - Web Developer in Mambaling, Cebu City
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great compensation on top of other perks and fun activities in the company. Keen to growth of employees both for work and overall health. Love the flat management.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 122 Reviews

Arcanys Reviews FAQs

100% of Arcanys employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Arcanys 5 out of 5 for work life balance, 5 for culture and values and 4.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Arcanys to be management, career development, benefits and the cons to be culture, compensation.

Popular Careers with Arcanys Job Seekers