- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Philippines - All Cities
- - Bataan
- - Cebu City, Philippines Area
- - Cebu City
- - Talisay, Province of Cebu
- - Lahug
- - Lapu-Lapu City
- - Guadalupe, Cebu City
- - Alegria, Province of Cebu
- - Busay, Cebu City
- - Talamban, Cebu City
- - Carmen, Province of Cebu
- - Minglanilla
- - Bogo, Province of Cebu
- - San Fernando, Province of Cebu
- - Mambaling, Cebu City
- - Manila
- - Manila, Philippines Area
- - Manila, Manila
- - Province of Cebu
- - Cebu City
- - Lapu-Lapu
- - Benguet
- - La Union
- - Cagayan de Oro
- - Davao
Found 143 of over 144 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Apr 26, 2021 - Web DeveloperRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The benefits , the people, the environment are really great plus the projects here are challenging and it really makes me grow as a developer. I love it here.
For me, there is no cons here since it is really good to be here at Arcanys!
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jul 30, 2019 - Cloud Operations EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
There's always room for improvement of your professional career. Also lots of perks that you cannot find on other companies(eg free food, gaming room, flex time, performance bonus, free gym membership, quarterly movie, etc).
Can't think of any cosns
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 28, 2022 - Web DeveloperRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A lot of perks, rewards you for being healthy and for doing voluntary training (to learn new relevant techs or acquiring certs), great bonuses, good pay, semi annual salary adjustment (performance review). Permanent work from home
No issues so far since my first day of employment.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 24, 2022 - DeveloperRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The company is generous and have great benefits
Sometimes the merit increase is kind of delay but for 3-5 months only. Well, this is not an issue at all since they will retro pay anyway. You can't complain because it's so rare that a company will give you raise twice a year.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 25, 2022 - Quality Assurance EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- The company always show that they really care with their employees. - The company provide what they think the employee should have - The company promote work life balance - The people are approachable - Insurance coverage, extended to aged family member - Promote health and wellness - High Pay - Extra income if you learn new things - Flat organization - Subsidized gym membership - And many more employee benefits
I can't think of any.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 23, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Here are the things that I love working and being an Arcanyte : 1.) Flexible working hours and WFH. 2.) Salary package 3.) Work life balance 4.) People I'm working with, they're good and very approachable. 5.) Training every weekends and not to mention it's paid. 6.) Flat management and I can always/easily talk with them. Overall, it's lucrative to be in Arcanys.
I can't think of any cons right now.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Sep 26, 2022 - Python DeveloperRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Employees are well taken care of! Well-compensated and great benefits!
None i can think of!
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Aug 26, 2022 - .NET DeveloperRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-High Pay -Tons of employee benefits - Subsidized gym membership - Extra income if you learn new things - International Trips - Helps improve employee health - Flat organization
There are none that I can think of.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 25, 2022 - Software Developer in DavaoRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They are pro-employee. They cherry-pick their clients to make sure the employees have a healthy working environment, conducive to professional growth. They make sure to hear their employees out, plus the perks are surreal: - free gym membership - subsidized fitness tracker - WFH setup allowance I could go on. They take care of their employees like family. Feels like a second home. Surreal.
I couldn't think of any.
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Aug 23, 2022 - .NET Developer in LahugRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Lots of Benefits - Work from anywhere - Special benefits for 5 year clubs
Can't think of any cons
Arcanys Reviews FAQs
Arcanys has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 144 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Arcanys to a friend and 93% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
100% of Arcanys employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Arcanys 5.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 5.0 for culture and values and 4.9 for career opportunities.