Found 67 of over 173 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
2 days ago
Looking to buy a non-Apple tablet for my adult son on Cyber Monday. It will be for casual use, mostly for streaming movies, but would also like to use Microsoft 365. Any suggestions? If he wants to use it for gaming, how would that change your recommendation?
5 hours ago
Been at a tech scale-up for 1.5 years, loved it at first, but layoffs and leadership changes drastically shifted the environment. My team got axed, I'm left feeling demotivated and isolated. The culture changed to a tech bro vibe, not what I signed up for. I'm burnt out, stressed, and considering quitting now or waiting till year-end. Im feeling like a failure nowadays when I used to be treated like an SME. How do I approach this and how to tell my boss / hr I wanna quit?
Got a burning question about Arcanys? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Arcanys employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Lower salaries compared to other companies" (in 2 reviews)
Reviews about "benefit"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Sep 12, 2018Systems Operation EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLahug
- One of the highest paying company in terms of salary and benefits in Cebu - Have a lots of benefits (ex. Free Gym membership at AnytimeFitness, free lunch and lots of activities) - Work-Life balance. You can spend enough time to go outside the city, your family without affecting your work (efficiency of your work). - Flat management structure. You can talk directly to the Owner (CEO) with your concerns and they listen. - GAMING ROOM.. :) - Salary increase every 6 months
I cant think of any
- 5.0Jan 25, 2021.NET DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLahug
- Great Salary Compensation and Benefits - Weekend Training with extra earnings - Additional Allowances every month - WFH Allowances - Flexible working hours - Free meal every lunch
I think everything are going well here so far.
- 5.0Oct 18, 2019Test EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearCebu City
- Very good benefits - Free HEALTHY lunch EVERYDAY (what's not to like?) - Game room / Sleeping area - Friendly and motivated people - Monthly budget for bonding with colleagues - No dress code - The company actually cares for the employees (for real)
Haven't thought of any right now
- 5.0Apr 10, 2023QA EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Arcanys make sure that employees have a work-life balance. Work-from-home setup is one of the benefitss one of the benefitss one of the benefits that I really enjoy because it's an advantage for us working moms. Arcanys makes sure that even if we are working from home, we have a good disposition by providing us with a WFH setup reimbursement for a more comfortable and productive working space.' There are a lot of benefits that every employee enjoys in this company and I'm thankful to Arcanys for providing us with all of this. This shows that Arcanys really cares about its employees.
I can't think of any.1
- 5.0May 7, 2019Mobile DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
- Semi-Flexible time schedule - Great HMO benefits - Flat organization - Great colleagues - Opportunity to grow as a developer - FREE FOOD c/o the Arcanys Kitchen Staff - Gaming Room - Promotes a Healthy Lifestyle - Gives importance to the concerns of the employees - Hard work truly pays off and is rewarded through a salary increase
- None I can think of at the moment
- 5.0Dec 19, 2022RecruiterCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
-Working from home with flexibility in schedule gives us more time for family. - Although we work remotely, my colleagues see to it that we communicate consistently. I like the fact that we uphold a lot of respect and care in my team, and still we always get to have fun. - There's this regular teambuilding sponsored by the company so we still get to have some personal interaction. - Our benefits are superb! Where can you find a company that pays for your gym membership and hires dietitians and fitness coaches for you? - I love the culture here. We are treated equally. Our comments are heard. - During the year-end party, the co-founders made sure to reach out to everyone one in the room - whether for a talk or some picture-taking. They were very welcoming. - A lot of positive things to write about Arcanys...One should experience it to get to know more about it!
There's nothing I can complain about. I am just very grateful for this opportunity to be a part of Arcanys.
- 5.0May 10, 2019IT SupportCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearCebu City
A lots of benefits. - Free lunch everyday - Healthcare benefits (HMO) - Free gym membership for those who wants to be fit. - Jamming employees and management.
None so far I think.
- 5.0Nov 15, 2018Senior Net DeveloperCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearTalisay, Province of Cebu
I just joined Arcanys last month. My on-boarding process is very organized. The HR personnels did an excellent job in explaining the company policies and the employee benefits. Speaking of benefits, I landed in a company that most developers dreamed off. Free daily meal, free training - you are even paid to attend trainings on a weekend. No other company is doing this.The free gym membership(AnyTime Fitness), play games all you want, and the ones I like most is the all-access to video tutorials available in PluralSight. As a developer, this keeps me abreast of the latest technologies. I love the culture here. Micro-management does not exist here. I like the concept of flat-organization which they followed. The company has full trust to the developers but of course professionalism is encouraged. Get your task done for the day and you can do whatever you want after office hours. You can even do sideline jobs outside office hours. Of all the companies I've worked for, this company is the BEST!
So far there is none.