ArchCare Reviews | Glassdoor

3.2
ArchCare President & CEO Scott LaRue
Scott LaRue

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "I can't think of anything except there are some nice co-workers" (in 3 reviews)

• "Tuition reimbursement and good benefits" (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "Upper management does not care about the staff, just their bonuses" (in 5 reviews)

• "Does not appreciate hard working staff" (in 4 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Supervisor"

Current Employee - Supervisor in Rhinebeck, NY
    Current Employee - Supervisor in Rhinebeck, NY

I have been working at ArchCare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Teamwork- each and every employee goes above and beyond to offer high quality care and a clean, safe environment! As a new supervisor to the healthcare facility with many years experience in the hospital setting I find the CNAs and LPNs that work here to have exceptional knowledge and high levels of respect for each other and their patients. They know the value of professional nursing care and the importance of teamwork! I’m very impressed by the quality care they provide and the kindness I see! A big thumbs up to Archcare at Ferncliff! I’m proud to be part of your team!

Cons

There is a huge turnaround and we are short staffed.

Advice to Management

Improve retention for staff by offering a higher hourly rate or quarterly bonuses.
    It will save money and time in the long run because you will not be constantly orienting new people. Create a solid base and grow from there

Jun 1, 2018 – Corporate Communications Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you’re enjoying your experience at ArchCare.

2. "Nurse"

Current Employee - Assistant Director of Nursing in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Assistant Director of Nursing in New York, NY

I have been working at ArchCare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great growth potential for those who work hard with a professional and compassionate attitude.

Cons

Staffing can be an issue. But be a part of the solution and not the problem.

Advice to Management

Continue to mold talent and seek out exemplary employees.

Nov 7, 2018 – Corporate Communications Coordinator

"Overall culture of disrespect in this organization"

Current Employee - PACE
    Current Employee - PACE

I have been working at ArchCare part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Supervisor is fair, reasonable, and accommodating! Supervisor does not micromanage and has made beneficial changes. Workload is not bad.

Cons

Upper management does not care about the staff, just their bonuses. HR department is not good. The nurses are overworked with unrealistic patient panels so there is a very high turnover. Many nurses have quit after only working a few weeks. The company is trying to expand without first having the right resources in place. As a result, the participants in the program often suffer because they do not have access to the needed services that PACE is supposed to provide.

Advice to Management

Overall culture of disrespect at Archare PACE program, which starts with management. Please be more friendly and acknowledge your staff.

Oct 31, 2018 – Corporate Communications Coordinator

We would like the opportunity to confidentiality address your concerns. I would ask that you reach out to Hugo Pizarro, SVP, Chief Experience Officer directly at (646) 633-4422.

4. "Management"

I have been working at ArchCare part-time

Pros

Great atmosphere and teamwork here

Cons

better pay for employees so retention rate is higher

Sep 28, 2018 – Corporate Communications Coordinator

"Community service worker"

I worked at ArchCare full-time

Pros

Grow to love the patients, paid major holidays and major holidays off. Weekends off.

Cons

Staff gossips a lot, don’t work together as a team, the job is very strenuous especially when the team doesn’t work together. The pay sucks for the work load. You will be burned out and everyone thinks they are your boss.

Advice to Management

Stop following the employees all around the center like a damn shadow. People like to work in peace and not with a boss up their you know what all day.

Oct 31, 2018 – Corporate Communications Coordinator

6. "Director"

I have been working at ArchCare full-time

Pros

Very mission driven, excellent collegial atmosphere, sense of pride in being able to help others.

Cons

sometimes trying to extend services while infrastructure is still in development.

Sep 25, 2018 – Corporate Communications Coordinator

7. "Vice President"

I have been working at ArchCare full-time

Pros

ArchCare is a truly mission driven organization with patient care its highest concern.

Cons

Communication in a large organization could always benefit from improvement.

Sep 13, 2018 – Corporate Communications Coordinator

8. "Excellent work environment"

Current Employee - Chief Medical Officer in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Chief Medical Officer in New York, NY

I have been working at ArchCare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Mission driven with caring and understanding leadership. Performs high in quality metrics. Staff is committed, friendly and competent. Flexible to new ideas. Forward thinking.

Cons

Focused primarily on care for the elderly; so not a good place for those wanting to work for all populations

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you’re doing. It’s working!

Sep 12, 2018 – Corporate Communications Coordinator

9. "Great"

Current Employee - Systems Administrator in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Systems Administrator in New York, NY

I have been working at ArchCare full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Large diverse organization providing many career opportunities.

Cons

Due to size communication needs to be focused on.

Advice to Management

More town meetings with line staff.

Sep 12, 2018 – Corporate Communications Coordinator

10. "Call Center and Contact Center Manager"

Current Employee - Manager in Irving, NY
    Current Employee - Manager in Irving, NY

I have been working at ArchCare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Caring, insightful, great work environment, versatility in culture, commitment and dedication by majority of staff and encouragement to be your best.

Cons

Areas of opportunity in our processing systems, work in progress to get out of the silo mentally by some, slow at times to be with the times .

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on the services and the work streams to assure that our members are serviced timely and correctly

Sep 13, 2018 – Corporate Communications Coordinator