ArchCare Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 116 reviews

ArchCare CEO Scott LaRue
Scott LaRue
Pros
Cons
  • "Upper management does not care about the staff, just their bonuses(in 5 reviews)

• "Human resources not available, poor communication when changes occur within the company(in 4 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Supervisor"

Current Employee - Supervisor in Rhinebeck, NY

I have been working at ArchCare full-time for more than a year

Pros

Teamwork- each and every employee goes above and beyond to offer high quality care and a clean, safe environment! As a new supervisor to the healthcare facility with many years experience in the hospital setting I find the CNAs and LPNs that work here to have exceptional knowledge and high levels of respect for each other and their patients. They know the value of professional nursing care and the importance of teamwork!...

Cons

There is a huge turnaround and we are short staffed.

Advice to Management

Improve retention for staff by offering a higher hourly rate or quarterly bonuses. It will save money and time in the long run because you will not be constantly orienting new people. Create a solid base and grow from there

June 1, 2018Corporate Communications Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you’re enjoying your experience at ArchCare.

2. "awesome people to work with"

Former Employee - Nuerodegenerative Nurse in Rhinebeck, NY

I worked at ArchCare full-time for more than a year

Pros

always work with you, are sensitive to the needs of your personal life and are very understanding people with a great level of patience

Cons

aren't any that don't exist in any other health care environment

February 28, 2019Corporate Communications Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience while working at ArchCare.

3. "Could be better"

I have been working at ArchCare full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

The office I work at is very close like a family, very supportive and caring.

Cons

The pay is not very good.

March 2, 2019Corporate Communications Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at ArchCare. We always like to hear from our Care Members. We would like the opportunity to discuss further how we can improve our Care Members experience at ArchCare.

4. "Not horrible"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at ArchCare for more than 6 years

Pros

Low pressure. Generally nice people.

Cons

-Human Resources has an "industrial relations" approach to the workforce, so if you are used to working in a professional environment, policies and general treatment of the workforce will feel like a step down. -No paid maternity leave

February 8, 2019Corporate Communications Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at ArchCare. We would like the opportunity to discuss further how we can improve our policies for our Care Members. Please reach out to us at 1-855-951-2273.

5. "Care manager"

I worked at ArchCare

Pros

My coworkers are great people

Cons

Upper management , unreasonable expectations

Advice to Management

I can not imagine a worse company to work for. Management has unreasonable exceptions and provide no support. In a one year span, I have seen at least 10 care managers leave the position- and most of these cms have been there for less than 6 months. clinical managers also leave as upper management is useless. There is a reason why all staff leave, but no improvements are ever made. Human resource department is another...

March 2, 2019Corporate Communications Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how we can provide a more supportive work environment for our Care Managers. Please reach out to us at 1-855-951-2273.

"Medical social worker"

Current Employee - Medical Social Worker in New York, NY

I have been working at ArchCare full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

Flexible schedule, decent pay and benefits

Cons

No social work support , no opportunities for social work advancement

Advice to Management

Hire a social work supervisor , and two more full time social workers

December 12, 2018Corporate Communications Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how we can provide a more supportive work environment for our social work team. Please reach out to us at 1-855 951 2273.

7. "Horrible Experience"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

I have been working at ArchCare full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Free company apparel, mugs, RN. LPN and aides

Cons

Management does not know what they are doing. No one in management is transparent — daily double standards; lies and yes-man culture. There's a lack of innovation and openness to ideas. There's a lack of communication. Systems and people are outdated with technology. You are accountable for everyone's actions. Management provides you with fake help, and HR has no backbone, etc....

Advice to Management

Be honest provide transparency; Provide People Training to Management, incentives to hard workers; Don't foster bully behavior. That is toxic!

January 3, 2019Corporate Communications Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns. Inclusiveness, respect and humility are some of our core values at ArchCare. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how we can provide a more supportive work environment. Please reach out to us at 1-855-951-2273.

8. "Nurse"

Current Employee - Assistant Director of Nursing in New York, NY

I have been working at ArchCare full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Great growth potential for those who work hard with a professional and compassionate attitude.

Cons

Staffing can be an issue. But be a part of the solution and not the problem.

Advice to Management

Continue to mold talent and seek out exemplary employees.

November 7, 2018Corporate Communications Coordinator

"Overall culture of disrespect in this organization"

Current Employee - PACE

I have been working at ArchCare part-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Supervisor is fair, reasonable, and accommodating! Supervisor does not micromanage and has made beneficial changes. Workload is not bad.

Cons

Upper management does not care about the staff, just their bonuses. HR department is not good. The nurses are overworked with unrealistic patient panels so there is a very high turnover. Many nurses have quit after only working a few weeks. The company is trying to expand without first having the right resources in place. As a result, the participants in the program often suffer because they do not have access...

Advice to Management

Overall culture of disrespect at Archare PACE program, which starts with management. Please be more friendly and acknowledge your staff.

October 31, 2018Corporate Communications Coordinator

We would like the opportunity to confidentiality address your concerns. I would ask that you reach out to Hugo Pizarro, SVP, Chief Experience Officer directly at (646) 633-4422.

10. "Management"

I have been working at ArchCare part-time

Pros

Great atmosphere and teamwork here

Cons

better pay for employees so retention rate is higher

September 28, 2018Corporate Communications Coordinator