Ardisam Reviews

Updated Oct 15, 2021

Found 23 of over 23 reviews

3.8
Ardisam CEO and President Michael Furseth (no image)
Michael Furseth

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "People: Awesome people to work with and for.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great company, Great People

Nov 25, 2020 - Product Development Engineer in Cumberland, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work environment with an atmosphere that helps grow innovation.

Cons

I do not have any bad things to say. I love it here.

Human Resources Manager

Thank you so much for your review of Ardisam! We appreciate each and every comment we receive from our employee base. Thank you for being a part of our team!

2. 4.0

Great Growing Company with Opportunities to Advance

Oct 15, 2021 - Inside Sales Representative in Cumberland, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ardisam is a great company in a small town with a very laid back atmosphere. The company is growing every day which means there’s always opportunity to advance if you work hard. Upper management encourages employees to take the bull by the horns and present new ideas. Company offers health, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays, and a great PTO program, and most recently presented its employees with an ESOP program. There are always parties, picnics, potlucks, BBQ’s, etc going on where you are able to mingle with your co-workers and have a good time. All around great place to work and build a career.

Cons

Sometimes the not so great employees are not disciplined and are allowed to keep their jobs, which creates more work (and hostile work environments) for everyone else. This is probably due in part to the small town location and lack of options when it comes to hiring. Usually always works itself out in the end when those employees start to feel the pressure and eventually move on.

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome Place to Work

Jul 19, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Cumberland, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Pay and Benefits. Genuine people.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about the company.

4. 3.0
    Current Employee

It's a great Company for a small town

Jul 16, 2021 - Insdie Sales Representative in Cumberland, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Receive discounts on products, we have an employee borrow program, Christmas party and company picnic . Working hours are great and the PTO offered is wonderful

Cons

Very hard to stay busy when it is not ice season.

5. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

learning experience

Apr 15, 2021 - Production Assembler in Cumberland, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

mostly positive work environment, fun

Cons

production can be very touch and go with having the proper parts

6. 4.0

Company

Jan 7, 2021 - Mechanical Engineer in Cumberland, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ardisam is a small company

Cons

Their is no cons I found with this company

7. 2.0

Short term career move

Jan 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Product is fun to work on and with. Being a small company you can be quite involved with a product.

Cons

Zero leadership skills by upper management. Mostly driven by ego and who their friends are.

Human Resources Manager

Thank you for your review of Ardisam. We are sorry to hear that your employment experience was less than satisfactory. Ardisam encourages feedback from all employees, current or former. Please feel free to contact HR with any questions, concerns, and/or feedback. Again, thank you for your feedback.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company- Doing big things, in a small town

Jul 20, 2018 - Key Account Manager in Cumberland, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ardisam is a great company to work for! At Ardisam you are not just a number, everyone knows everyone's name and you work in a real environment. The people are as real (honest, hardworking, and down-to-earth) as they come all working in an industry that we are passionate about. I like that Ardisam tries to find people who are passionate about the industries that we make product in. We have a wide range of products that we design and in most positions you get to work with all of them, which keeps things different everyday throughout the seasons! Pros: People: Awesome people to work with and for. Products: Wide variety of outdoor products that I use everyday Culture- Ardisam hires people who fit the culture Location- Head Quarters is set in the middle of God's Country Pay & Benefits- Great Pay and Competitive Benefits Advancement Opportunities- Been able to move positions internally quite rapidly with hard work and dedication. Fun- the whole company works hard, but knows how to have a fun environment Balance- Gives you a great balance between work and family!

Cons

Hard work- If you don't like to work hard, than this place is not for you! Every career has cons, but I think Ardisam does a good job of selecting people that fit and are passionate about what they do, that there aren't too many employees that have a whole lot of negative to say about what they do, because they enjoy doing it. 99.9% of the time I love everything about my career at Ardisam and the good out weighs any of the bad.

Human Resources Manager

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate each review from our Ardisam staff and welcome open and honest feedback. Ardisam works hard to create a culture of people that love what they do everyday. Thank you again for your thoughtful review.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Growth & Opportunity If YOU Want It

Jul 23, 2018 - Product Line Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ardisam has grown and evolved tremendously in the 20 years I've been here. The path hasn't always been easy but the adaptability of this company to the ever changing world is very impressive. There is no shortage of opportunity and advancement if you're willing to work hard for it and produce results that matter. If you're not a hard worker who doesn't want to help solve problems then don't bother joining the team. The best thing about my job is every day is different. It's not the same set of tasks day in and day out. Depending on the time of year, I perform different things within the product developmet department. Things like benefits have improved, 401k match finally happened, Christmas party is great.

Cons

Stressful at times but most work environments are. I do believe if you're not stressed and have some pressure at times then you're probably not overly effective and just along for the ride. Successful people find ways to manage adversity and power through it.

1 person found this review helpful

Human Resources Manager

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate each review from our Ardisam staff and welcome open and honest feedback. Ardisam works hard to create a culture of people who work hard, but also have the opportunity to play hard. Thank you again for your thoughtful review.

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Big company. Doing big things. Close to home

Feb 12, 2019 - Customer Service in Cumberland, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Being able to work so close to home is wonderful during the winter months. The company is constantly growing and coming up with new ideas. Everyone is friendly and helpful. They do go all out for employee parties such as Christmas and a summer picnic. CEO is always up front and honest with where we are at as a company weather we have money to spend or if hiring new people is becoming expensive.

Cons

Pay is very low for what customer service does, training for this position is very minimal and lacks the importance of the job.

1 person found this review helpful

Human Resources Manager

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate each review from our Ardisam staff and welcome open and honest feedback. All departments at Ardisam are significant and important, but no one quiet sits at the front lines with our customers like our Customer Service Agents. Ardisam is proud to have a CS team that is extremely knowledgeable of all our product lines and treats the customer with respect. Recognizing Customer Service's talents and hard work are something we will continue to promote. Thanks again for your review!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Reviews