Ardor Health Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

3.7
Ardor Health Solutions Co-Founder & CEO Michael Lamia
Michael Lamia

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Kim knows her job, hustles and gets the job done quickly and is very thorough (in 3 reviews)

• I have never worked for a company that cared so much for their employees (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • I don't want to work in a high school where there were cliques and false info being spread (in 2 reviews)

• One time I had trouble finding work that I wanted in the area I wanted (in 2 reviews)

1. "Enjoy Work Daily"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Coral Springs, FL
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Coral Springs, FL

I have been working at Ardor Health Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Management cares about the employees and one another

Cons

It is slow season and difficult right now to bring in deals

Advice to Management

More training during slow time

"When your not liked...."

I worked at Ardor Health Solutions full-time

Pros

Fellow workers are indeed like family. That is the only positive thing I can say about this company

Cons

Owners dont have a clue. They 'layoff' critical staff while hiring useless high paid 'executives' that also don't have a clue. Then wonder why this company is drowning.

3. "Experienced Account Manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Coral Springs, FL
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Coral Springs, FL

I have been working at Ardor Health Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Real team environment with weekly, monthly and quarterly goals that you really strive to hit in order to contribute to the overall team goal! The compensation and commission incentives are great as well!

Cons

If I could think of any, I would write it. Honestly a great place to work and I don't have any cons to add!

Advice to Management

Continue to believe and trust in your most proven and reliable staff!

"Great so far"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Coral Springs, FL

I have been working at Ardor Health Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexibility in work schedule! Work life balance! Great support from your territory manager of you are on the accounts side! Everyone else is supportive too.

Cons

Not too many. Base salary could be a little higher, but with a sales job commission will be your money maker.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! Only thing I can think of is reconsider allowing the Coral Springs location to staff for regular nurses again rather than just home health.

"Wish I never left there."

Former Employee - Healthcare Recruiter in Coral Springs, FL
    Former Employee - Healthcare Recruiter in Coral Springs, FL

I worked at Ardor Health Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Sometimes you don't appreciate what you have till it's gone...
    I have never worked for a company that cared so much for their employees. It was like a family there, I loved my coworkers and really liked working for the director and the VP. If you needed help, any coworker was willing to assist you. If you got a deal, your coworkers cheered for you rather than getting mad you got a sale and they didn't (like every other company I worked for). They always made it fun at work to where I actually wasn't dreading Monday morning after a weekend.

Cons

I found out new recruiters coming in were brought in at a higher salary (I actually have a ton of experience in sales) and they were given a commission guarantee for their first few months that I did not get. I get if I didn't have the experience that they had, but I did. Also, if an account manager decided they didn't like you it had an effect on your numbers because they will not push for your people, they will tend to push for the recruiters candidates that they like better. Once you get on an account managers bad side you are kind of screwed. A lot of changes were taken place with upper management that didn't seem good while it was happening. At the time it didn't look good but I heard it has actually been for the better. Left for a better opportunity (so I thought) and it made me wish I never left in the end. I was up in the air about leaving but a different glass door review was made where the company was blasted by someone else. My last week, 2 of the recruiters (who are very rude and ignorant to new people) proceeded to point their fingers at me and told everyone they know for a "fact" it wasn't me. It wasn't. They sat on the floor talking about me and saying untrue stuff and to me, that was my breaking point. In the end, B and A were the final reason I left. I don't want to work in a high school where there were cliques and false info being spread.

Advice to Management

Be more open with your recruiters, try not to show favoritism. I think the biggest issue is who is friends with who and who gets top priority over whom. Other than the few bad things... wish I truly never I left. Sometimes the grass isn't always greener, despite what you may think.

"Healthcare Recruiter"

Current Employee - Healthcare Recruiter in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Healthcare Recruiter in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Ardor Health Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Taking a position as a Healthcare recruiter with Ardor Health solutions has been the best thing I have done for my career. I have been a recruiter for 5 years and I have never worked for a Company that truly cares about their employees and will bend their backs to make sure you are happy the way Ardor does. The opportunity for growth is very much here and your hard work does not go unnoticed. There will never be a perfect company and some people either make the cut or don't but there IS a SOLID foundation with Owners who truly care about your success with Ardor and it is more of a family atmosphere more than anything.

Cons

I would say the initial training is quite extensive when you first get hired but there's a reason for it! They want to make sure you are prepared and can run on your own once you learn the process and it has definitely worked for me!

"Ardor Health was a great company"

I worked at Ardor Health Solutions full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I started there in the beginning when they were a small company and watched them grow for almost 10 years. In the beginning we all were like family since we were a small group. As they grew the originals were still special to the management.

Cons

As with growth in most companies, as they grew the owners heads grew big and didn't always treat everyone the same. It was "what did you do for me" type of thing with the owners. After the original owners somehow got rid of the other 2 partners the company may have been growing but the owners pockets got big and they didn't care for the original employees who worked so hard to get them where they are. They were money hungry.

Advice to Management

Remember where you came from and that great family atmosphere you had in the early years and treat your employees with respect and don't let money get your way.

Ardor Health Solutions Response

Apr 5, 2017

Hi there, thank you for the advice and most of all for your hard work over the past 8 years. We're glad you've enjoyed the majority of your time at Ardor Health. As with any company, growth can be an... More

"Parquet Floors for a Parquet Company"

I worked at Ardor Health Solutions full-time

Pros

The one and only coffee dispenser (for 60 employees to share) accepts the refillable Keurig pods so it doesn't cost that much when you buy your own coffee. The cubicles are spacious, and the parquet floors look almost like real wood. All joking aside, the line-level employees are sweet and kind and take a genuine interest in their coworkers. Employees are encouraged to leave their work at work.

Cons

The owners send mass emails out to the company, telling them to like and share favorable posts on social media to generate more positive attention. You read that correctly - they literally tell their employees to like and share social media posts. The management team exhausts much energy trying to keep up the facade of the "family-oriented environment" and spends little time trying to figure out why their sales numbers are lower year-over-year, even though they are bleeding money, paying salaries for redundant positions and inefficient sales models.

The "benefits" package resembles that of a 6-person company, not that of an 80-person company. I met with their existing COO and the newly-hired CEO one month before my start date. One was fired and the other quit before I began my employment.

Advice to Management

Stop faking your own favorable reviews to offset the bad ones. End the propaganda campaign. Focus instead on building the company to match the fake Glassdoor reviews you post. Hire recruiters and territory managers instead of "recruiter assistants" and "account executives", so you can afford to pay top-producers what they are worth.

Ardor Health Solutions Response

Apr 10, 2017

Hi there, we're sorry that you haven't enjoyed your time at Ardor Health. Whether you're still employed with us or you have since left the company, we'd like to clarify a couple of things that you... More

"Dynamic company with lots of growth opportunity."

Former Employee - Divisional Leadership in Coral Springs, FL
    Former Employee - Divisional Leadership in Coral Springs, FL

I worked at Ardor Health Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Owners are kind, compassionate, and sincerely care for their employees. Ardor means heart and the owners have definitely lived up to its name. Ardor ranks top or has a solid foothold on Allied Healthcare Staffing market space. This company will continue to grow and has a bright future. Ardor's top sales producers are tenured. Ardor's strategic direction is solid and will for sure bring more growth.

Cons

With growth there are definitely room for improvements. Potentially, a better change management strategies. Additionally, focus on integration of new ideas, innovation, and hired experience blending in with the current political landscape. Tap into different perspectives or fresh ideas. Objectivity in evaluating feedback or secure all sides of a situation prior to a decision. Motives and agendas may be best identified through this methodology. Definitely infuse Ardor with new talent and hire experienced personnel.

Advice to Management

Ardor has talented team members. Nurture them as the company continues to achieve success. Ardor's future needs to be a balance of the old and the new. Adapt to relevant business practices. I'm absolutely a big fan. Thank you to the owners for showing heart and compassion. Cheers to Ardor for more success!

"Awesome place to work!!!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Coral Springs, FL

I have been working at Ardor Health Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I like to work here for many reasons. One of them is the people. I feel we have a good group of people that work really well together and even manage to have a little fun. I like getting up in the morning and coming here. It doesn’t feel like a JOB because I enjoy and take pride in what I do. I love when I can contribute and feel like I make a difference. We work in a beautiful office, we have good pay, benefits, great hours, a management team that cares and works with you when you are going through issues (work or personal). What more can you ask for? I don’t know! My Manager is probably one of the best Managers I have ever worked for. He is helpful, kind and gives me positive advice when I need it. I feel like he trusts me to do my job and that makes me feel good and makes me want to be even more productive.

Cons

Honestly, it's hard for me to come up with any. I know it seems odd, but it's true.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! You genuinely care about the employees and are there to give advice on how to help us succeed and be better. You can always go to management about anything. The stand ups/meetings are encouraging and motivating.